What's new

Vietnam builds military muscle to face China

Its a Joke Mao committed so may blunders lost so many men you call that victory good for you

By the way than how come many of these countries have still occupied Chinese Land

"Many of these countries have still occupied Chinese land"

Really? Who are these countries and what Chinese land are they occupying?

Whatever it is, thank you for referring it as 'Chinese land' :)

Again you do not speak for Malaysia, Indonesia, Cambodia, Laos, Singapore, Brunei. What China does may not be pleasant to India but that does not give you the right to speak on behalf of other countries and spreading lies about these Asian countries having hostilities towards China. The ones that likes to have problem with us is India, Vietnam, Philippines and Japan. If you like to talk about an alliance it's probably just the 4 of you against China. Lets see if that will ever happen :rofl:

China using Pakistan to start a war with India? :crazy: The Americans want to use the 2 stupid Asian countries to gang up against China but Vietnam is not that stupid because VCP knows the danger of trusting US. It's a Communist government afterall :lol:
Seriously?
Indonesia Invokes International Tribunal in South China Sea Dispute - WSJ
http://www.newsweek.com/malaysian-d...nd-sovereignty-south-china-sea-dispute-394421
South China sea dispute: US deploys spy plane in Singapore amid tensions | The Indian Express

"Many of these countries have still occupied Chinese land"

Really? Who are these countries and what Chinese land are they occupying?

Whatever it is, thank you for referring it as 'Chinese land' :)
I guess he means Kazakhstan ,Tajikistan, Uzbekistan, part of Siberia which were part of Qing dynasty hundreds of years ago. He knows nothing about that PRC has been around only for 70 years.

Indonesia wants China to build its railway system and Malaysia even gave a port to China in SCS. they have much more friendly relations with China than with any other countries.

I guess he means Kazakhstan ,Tajikistan, Uzbekistan, part of Siberia which were part of Qing dynasty hundreds of years ago. He knows nothing about that PRC has been around only for 70 years.

Indonesia wants China to build its railway system and Malaysia even gave a port to China in SCS. they have much more friendly relations with China than with any other countries.
We too want greater economic cooperation with China, that doesn't mean we tolerate your illegitimate claims and activities that harm our national interest

I know you like to pick certain stories just to distort facts, all the SCS stories with tensions are between China with Vietnam and Philippines. If you have FACTS about Indonesia, S'pore and Malaysia are having hostilities towards China show us.

We too want greater economic cooperation with China, that doesn't mean we tolerate your illegitimate claims and activities that harm our national interest
It applies to every pro development countries

illegitimate claims of Tibet? oh so Tibet should belong to India? No, it was China who did not tolerate India back in 1962 and we showed you what that meant. China will show the Viets and Pinoys too what it means if they dare want a war with us.

I know you like to pick certain stories just to distort facts, all the SCS stories with tensions are between China with Vietnam and Philippines. If you have FACTS about Indonesia, S'pore and Malaysia are having hostilities towards China show us.
Its reality, I am not distorting any thing,
If you want to know more Google is your best friend

illegitimate claims of Tibet? oh so Tibet should belong to India? No, it was China who did not tolerate India back in 1962 and we showed you what that meant. China will show the Viets and Pinoys too what it means if they dare want a war with us.
LOL ok, whatever you think

I don't think India is stronger than Pakistan. they are both nuclear powers and Pakistan gets backed by the whole Muslim world, in a case she is more powerful than problems ridden India. but Vietnam vs China, it's a pathetic joke at best.
Nothing to take away from you friend Pakistan.
But no Islamic country can stand before India in a Military conflict.
And you guys need to remember, Vietnam shaved the *** of global cop USA.
Just FYI.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom