What's new

Vietnam and the United States are to hold joint naval drill next mont

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahaha i wasnt even born in china you fool, destiny bought me to uk anything wrong with that? where ever i m what has it got to do with this thread, go learn some debating skills you shameless troll.:rofl:

You are not better. If I were you, i would keep my opinion to myself. People like you will never gain respect no matter where you live. I bet you wouldn't say this to someone in the real world because you simply got no balls. "go learn some debating skills you shameless troll"? your statement proves me that you're really immature and that was a personal attack. You can't even back up his argument which makes you a shameless troll. Thanks for proving my point.

Oh if he is 10 then you guys probally less than 2

Again, you're using personal attack. How immature.

You are not better. If I were you, i would keep my opinion to myself. People like you will never gain respect no matter where you live. I bet you wouldn't say this to someone in the real world because you simply got no balls. "go learn some debating skills you shameless troll"? your statement proves me that you're really immature and that was a personal attack. You can't even back up his argument which makes you a shameless troll. Thanks for proving my point

Again, you're using personal attack. How immature.

Hahaha what a load of bs, but then again what else can i expect from you guys, where ever i live , what ever respect i got from online forum does it really matter or importance, talking of personal attacked what do u think your replied post is? thanks for proving my point , stop continously embaress yourself.:rofl:

Hahaha what a load of bs, but then again what else can i expect from you guys, where ever i live , what ever respect i got from online forum does it really matter or importance, talking of personal attacked what do u think your replied post is? thanks for proving my point , stop continously embaress yourself.:rofl:

Oh look at you, you have changed so quick, faster than i change my lightbulb. Now, I know my statement was effective. LOL embarassed? lol why would I be embarrassed in front of you? Your so silly, you should be a stand up comedian. You sure know how to make me laughs :lol: :tup:

Oh look at you, you have changed so quick, faster than i change my lightbulb. Now, I know my statement was effective. LOL embarassed? lol why would I be embarrassed in front of you? Your so silly, you should be a stand up comedian. You sure know how to make me laughs :lol: :tup:

Poor viet you guys apart from derail every thread and bs all the time there is nothing good coming out from you guys in discussions on this forum.:rofl:

Poor viet you guys apart from derail every thread and bs all the time there is nothing good coming out from you guys in discussions on this forum.:rofl:

Smarten up and get better at reading then you wouldn't detrail yourself so much and get on topic with us Viets. Your a genius. :lol::enjoy:

Smarten up and get better at reading then you wouldn't detrail yourself so much and get on topic with us Viets. Your a genius. :lol::enjoy:

yes you are right we are sure is genius compare to viets that s why we colonised your country for 1000 of years remember?:rofl::rofl:

yes you are right we are sure is genius compare to viets that s why we colonised your country for 1000 of years remember?:rofl::rofl:

LOL, I'm so proud of your history too bad you weren't involved in it or I would congradulate you. It was just 1000 years. We grew smarter and overcame the Chinese's control. Now, you're still mad at us because you no longer can control us. We grew smarter than you, lol. Now we can smell the fresh air and taste of freedom. Thanks for the history lesson, it was informative. :cheers:

LOL, I'm so proud of your history too bad you weren't involved in it or I would congradulate you. It was just 1000 years. We grew smarter and overcame the Chinese's control. Now, you're still mad at us because you no longer can control us. We grew smarter than you, lol. Now we can smell the fresh air and taste of freedom. Thanks for the history lesson, it was informative. :cheers:

LOL no one can be more retard than you:rofl:we are the biggest trading partner in almost every country in the world, we have more serious issues to deal with than concerning a pathetic irrelavant poor country like vietnam got that silly fool :rofl:

LOL no one can be more retard than you:rofl:we are the biggest trading partner in almost every country in the world, we have more serious issues to deal with than concerning a pathetic irrelavant poor country like vietnam got that silly fool :rofl:

LOL, oh, I got it. I got that your statement is so irrelevant to what I just said. No one talk about biggest trading partner in the world but good for China and too bad for you because you don't even live in China. At least China did almost everything to become who they are today and something Chinese people to be proud of like yourself. You should go back to China and contribute something then maybe I would recognize you as somebody then your statement would be more relevant. As for now, you're still a clown. :lol:

Only way to keep Vietnam on course is to change government and China can do it bringing suitable people. Flexing muscles against Vietnam openly will not wise but exacerbation. US ACC carrier in S. Korean water, US presence in Taiwan & now possible US presence in Vietnam; indeed not suitable for China.

LOL, oh, I got it. I got that your statement is so irrelevant to what I just said. No one talk about biggest trading partner in the world but good for China and too bad for you because you don't even live in China. At least China did almost everything to become who they are today and something Chinese people to be proud of like yourself. You should go back to China and contribute something then maybe I would recognize you as somebody then your statement would be more relevant. As for now, you're still a clown. :lol:

Hahaha you are making all the assumptions using your brainless brain , how do you know i dont go back to china , only retard like you instead of discuss the topic keep on talking guessing about where i live what i do ect ect as though is it related to this thread , i dont blame you really, i know how you feel , this kind of behaviors is normal when once country is so poor and has achieve nothing in life.:rofl:

Only way to keep Vietnam on course is to change government and China can do it bringing suitable people. Flexing muscles against Vietnam openly will not wise but exacerbation. US ACC carrier in S. Korean water, US presence in Taiwan & now possible US presence in Vietnam; indeed not suitable for China.

To change government in Pakistan is base on willing of Pakistanis. I don't think that you could agree when your government will change only for USA's or Chinese's favor.

Hahaha you are making all the assumptions using your brainless brain , how do you know i dont go back to china , only retard like you instead of discuss the topic keep on talking guessing about where i live what i do ect ect as though is it related to this thread , i dont blame you really, i know how you feel , this kind of behaviors is normal when once country is so poor and has achieve nothing in life.:rofl:

Hehe, again, you're switching topic like a clown juggling bowling pins. Do you even know where you're going? The person you should be blaming is yourself because you completely lost your sense of direction. Who guessed where you live? You said it yourself "Hahaha i wasnt even born in china you fool, destiny bought me to uk." Don't worry about how I feel, worry about yourself. Who says anything about Achievement? Personal Achievement? What did you achieve? Being a clown is not a great achievement. :lol:

Hehe, again, you're switching topic like a clown juggling bowling pins. Do you even know where you're going? The person you should be blaming is yourself because you completely lost your sense of direction. Who guessed where you live? You said it yourself "Hahaha i wasnt even born in china you fool, destiny bought me to uk." Don't worry about how I feel, worry about yourself. Who says anything about Achievement? Personal Achievement? What did you achieve? Being a clown is not a great achievement. :lol:

LOL you are more stupid than i thought, when i said "Hahaha i wasnt even born in china you fool, destiny bought me to uk." does that mean i cannt go back to china? does that mean i dont have anything to do with china? Poor you please in your next life pray to god that you can born with a brain:rofl:

dont PM me please i dont like PM with viet looser like you thank you very much

Vietnam is on course. We don't need China to intervene. We do change our government politics from time to time to suit our needs. Thanks for your concern. US presence in Taiwan, Korea and Vietnam is suitable for US. If China don't like it, go start a war with the Americans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom