What's new

Vietnam: American Holocaust

Indeed, there's just nothing left to say about the Vietnam War. Just watch it and pray for the souls of those who are gone.

No american general has ever been or will ever be prosecuted for war crimes , because Yanks or NATO (North Atlantic Terrorist Organization) "NEVER" commits human rights abuses. The "Human rights" BS is only reserved for either Chinese or any govt messing against the Yankees.

No american general has ever been or will ever be prosecuted for war crimes , because Yanks or NATO (North Atlantic Terrorist Organization) "NEVER" commits human rights abuses. The "Human rights" BS is only reserved for either Chinese or any govt messing against the Yankees.

You forgot to throw in the spoiled brat Israel's generals.

How do you guys come up with these kinda names ? :laugh:

that site i used to watch a lot of docs...great site bookmarked the doc will watch it later :tup:.

How do you guys come up with these kinda names ? :laugh:

that site i used to watch a lot of docs...great site bookmarked the doc will watch it later :tup:.

216622-n.jpg

This is how.

idk if i should say this here, but one of my friends was telling us that american soldiers raped many women in Vietnam war and thousands of Vietnamese have american dad's now.

watch the documentary respect.. u will learn that and more... from us soldiers mouths too

Back
Top Bottom