What's new

Video: Watch Indian Soldiers sent to after life by Pakistan Artillery shot!

To all the Indian we dont brag we provide evidence. Surgical strike by India inside Pakistan. what a joke. Indian media is so full of shit just look at this chap Arnab Gosawmi he is either delusional or high on something . and this boy who said Pakistan always does un provoked firing the thing is this my guess is either you are unaware of the current situation or trying to act cute & innocent India moved its troops to LOC in massive no.s and they killed our soldier last night now it was our reply to your heropanti.

Because of some stupid politicians and their chest thumping we are seeing such actions. I feel sorry for soldiers on both sides, this is basically wasting a life.

India needs to get its act together, why even come up with the idea of surgical strikes, its stupid to begin with. Both countries know each others capabilities in and out, so why as a government put yourself in such an awkward situation where you know there will be no winner.

I understand sentiments are high on both sides and each attack from either side will be celebrated by ones own country. One has to feel for the soldiers out there, why waste a life like this.

hindu soldiers have no afterlife.

they come back in ''agla janam'' as a rat, pig, mouse, squirrel or donkey.

Mostly as Cow their "Matta Ji". :astagh:

maxresdefault.jpg

These pics wont change an iota. PA must do some thing hard which should give chills to indian media indian ppl and indian govt. Without such rrsponce round one goes to india.

They are just provoking us they can't start a war on URI because the world and even sensible Indian thinks that it has Indian hand in it. they just want an excuse for war if we retaliate they are praying for it

What a perfect short, 3 posts destroyed, imagine how many were sent to the after life by
Pakistan Artillery shots!

This anchor should be slapped both sides of his face several time , the most unrealistic and jingoistic anchor all time , runs a disco music theme and spreads hysteria , when war breaks i would urge army to specially take care of the place where his room is located.
From music it seems before becoming tv show host he was a disco dancer and used to shake his booty on "i am disco dancer".
Hahaha awesome reply man I'm loving it great

I request to PA to give this guy in our PDF custody and we see his dance naach meri but bullshit warna hunter padega haha

Goswami look how Pak artillery took out BSF I imagine your hideout is already marked by PAF too

People should post only ISPR content. A neutral source will also do.

These type of (propaganda) threads are not constructive for debates and confuse potential readers.

@waz

These pics wont change an iota. PA must do some thing hard which should give chills to indian media indian ppl and indian govt. Without such rrsponce round one goes to india.

You can't respond to a lie by doing something worse than it, that's probably India's game here. They want this lie to trigger Pakistan into actually doing something big. Luckily, it doesn't seem to be working. Instead, Pakistan is responding whilst showing some retraint.

Can't say anything for the first video but second one is from 2014... Here is the link
Embedded media from this media site is no longer available
Why our media is lying? bs media bharti paid traitors.. Thats f**** embarrassing.... There is no need to show fake videos... Just claim as Bhartis did and we will believe our officials... Kaka media

m.liveleakDOTcom/view?i=aed_1397390989

You can't respond to a lie by doing something worse than it, that's probably India's game here. They want this lie to trigger Pakistan into actually doing something big. Luckily, it doesn't seem to be working. Instead, Pakistan is responding whilst showing some retraint.
Lol.
You do realize all the videos in this thread has turned out to be fake.

Lol.
You do realize all the videos in this thread has turned out to be fake.

Lol, you have already realized, Indian news channels are telling fake, and modi and army fake and flop stage drama to happy their fool masses was not fulfilled.

Last edited:
What a perfect short, 3 posts destroyed, imagine how many were sent to the after life.

Lol, you have already realized, Indian news channels are telling fake, and modi and army fake and flop stage drama to happy their fool masses was not fulfilled.
All the videos are from 2005 era, your ammi media got caught lying like a b**ch

Back
Top Bottom