What's new

Video: This is how you question CORRUPT AUTHORITIES. HATS OFF to Karachi DHA citizens

@Taimoor Khan

Your town is being covered by Americans :)
Stop crying on like a damned victim all the time. Have you ever bothered to see the state of Thar Parker [which is stones throw from you], areas of Balochistan, South Punjab etc. You live in a pampered bubble ands cry when it is slightly disturbed. You have had gas from 1960s. The Baloch still don't have gas and it comes from their districts yet they have to use wood or bottled gas.

Your like a goblin that eats all the fat of the land and still has to complain because you believe your somehow exceptional. Your not. So your plight is better than most of the 200 million Pakistan's yet you seem to make the most sound.

Stop crying on like a damned victim all the time. Have you ever bothered to see the state of Thar Parker [which is stones throw from you], areas of Balochistan, South Punjab etc. You live in a pampered bubble ands cry when it is slightly disturbed. You have had gas from 1960s. The Baloch still don't have gas and it comes from their districts yet they have to use wood or bottled gas.

Your like a goblin that eats all the fat of the land and still has to complain because you believe your somehow exceptional. Your not. So your plight is better than most of the 200 million Pakistan's yet you seem to make the most sound.
we pay taxes unlike vast majority of the area u mention .
we pay road tax while we have worsts roads . taxes gt deducted from our hard earn money before we even receive the cheque .
is it our fault that people from tharparker or south punjab arnt raising their voice ?
or are you suggesting us to wait till only port City of Pakistan turns into tharparker?

Americans watching Karachi, it seems.

Just protest by some people of DHA brought Americans here. Shameful saga for army, to be honest.

Now, imagine what will happen if Karachiites come out in bigger numbers? It will be a SIGHT to behold, will be covered by ALL international media and some people in higher ups will lose their dignity and respect straight away, forever.

Hoping that situation NEVER arrives. Enough of this.

It is pertinent to mention there was and is great anger prevailing in Karachi due to criminal neglect by biased establishment and politicians. This announcement of Karachi package may have halted that anger to come out in streets. But situation is not good here still. This could be the last chance for state to finally do what is required w.r.t Karachi...Otherwise nobody knows what happens next.

Question still persists. Who is running tanker mafia in Army run DHA??
1100 arab ki goli dey k gaye ha . hazam karo .

@Taimoor Khan

Your town is being covered by Americans :)

This is exactly what I didnt want.

Had this been taken by military hierarchy on urgent basis, court marshalled those who were involved in corruption and incompetence, atleast people would have sense of something being done. Absolute fk all attitude shown by military hierarchy is huge cause of concern. The so called Karachi package is already down the drain.

Why dont you put your money where your loud mouth is, start paying your agriculture tax, on your agricultural lands in your ancestors pinds and villages, your products, get out of your haramkhori and start contributing to national revenue and taxes, make yourself useful first before showing any sort of audacity?

we pay taxes unlike vast majority of the area u mention .
Bullshit. Majority of Pakistan's income comes from remittances. Most of that comes from ex-pats from the northern regions of Pakistan. This is followed by cotton and other agri exports. They don't grow in cities. Karachi produces precious little. It's just a entrepot which itself is result of geography. Even before 1947 Karachi was the entrepot for the entire Indus region. In fact it even had one of the few airports whhich took in flights from other parts of empire.

I give you example of this. We as a family had invested over £300,000 in foreign currency accounts in Pakistan since 1997. When I went to Pakistan recently to resolve the account I went to Citi branch in Islamabad. The cell that dealt with my account was based in Citi Karachi bank. As a result I had to go to Karachi. Now the economic production of the accounts, my visit was felt in Islamabad and Karachi. Does this mean Islamabad or Karachi are special? No, they just are points in the national economy where activity aggregates from the entire 200 million people.

All this provides easy jobs etc to the resident of these cities who barely add any value but jut live off the fat of the land.

entrepôt
/ˈɒntrəpəʊ/

noun
noun: entrepôt; plural noun: entrepôts
  1. a port, city, or other centre to which goods are brought for import and export, and for collection and distribution.

Bullshit. Majority of Pakistan's income comes from remittances. Most of that comes from ex-pats from the northern regions of Pakistan. This is followed by cotton and other agri exports. They don't grow in cities. Karachi produces precious little. It's just a entrepot which itself is result of geography. Even before 1947 Karachi was the entrepot for the entire Indus region. In fact it even had one of the few airports whhich took in flights from other parts of empire.

I give you example of this. We as a family had invested over £300,000 in foreign currency accounts in Pakistan since 1997. When I went to Pakistan recently to resolve the account I went to Citi branch in Islamabad. The cell that dealt with my account was based in Citi Karachi bank. As a result I had to go to Karachi. Now the economic production of the accounts, my visit was felt in Islamabad and Karachi. Does this mean Islamabad or Karachi are special? No, they just are points in the national economy where activity aggregates from the entire 200 million people.

All this provides easy jobs etc to the resident of these cities who barely add any value but jut live off the fat of the land.

entrepôt
/ˈɒntrəpəʊ/

noun
noun: entrepôt; plural noun: entrepôts
  1. a port, city, or other centre to which goods are brought for import and export, and for collection and distribution.
as i said before taxes gt deducted from our salaries before we receive cheque .
we pay taxes on literally every thing even on coffin too. unlike vast majority of northern people . specially agriculture sector .
its our right to ask/protest for our basic necessities.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom