What's new

India’s Own Baghdadi: How This Maulana Has Carved Out A Mini Islamic State In Mamata’s Bengal

Did my post even made a mention of content? Check it again.
It did of the source, claiming that all right wing outlets are facetious and thus not to be taken seriously, ignoring the content of the report instead.

Anyways, my reading is the predetermined agenda of this line of narrative, so I would rather stay away.
On topic, I am indeed worried about the 70 odd students this chap has in his madrasa, living by 8th century regulations while on a prowl for multiple wives is not a desirable recipe for socio-economic progress. But then again their religion, their choice.

So does the article's content can in anyway be justified with the headline it has? As mentioned by you that mass mobilization in the name of religion is nothing new in all religions, why does this article corner out only muslims, why only mini islamic state, if you go around India you can find multiple mini-Hindutva states...
reagarding, the headline-content marriage proposal, i dont care. neither should you.
on cornering muslims.....this article is about a muslim religious leader, u expect a buddhist monk to be included in the condemnation of what is happening ?
regarding hindu states, i agree. this is an unfortunate part you have to face if u belong in a minority. "bengali patty" in assam, "bihari mohalla" somewhere in bengal, "minipakistan s" ..... there are many. if my apology to you being a hindu (or just a citizen of this country) brings any change on ground, then i am up for it.

It did of the source, claiming that all right wing outlets are facetious and thus not to be taken seriously, ignoring the content of the report instead.

Anyways, my reading is the predetermined agenda of this line of narrative, so I would rather stay away.
On topic, I am indeed worried about the 70 odd students this chap has in his madrasa, living by 8th century regulations while on a prowl for multiple wives is not a desirable recipe for socio-economic progress. But then again their religion, their choice.

Yes I lampooned the source for obvious reasons. If you read the headline and then the content. They don't really add up. And going by what these Hindutva sites do on a regular basis, I don't really need any more reasons to cast aspersions on their writings.

Arabs are semetic. Indians are Aryans and Dravidians. We are not Semites. We don't have to blindly copy Arabs.
Muslims follow Semitic culture. Anyways why does it matter to you what we follow or not? Mind your own business

Muslims follow Semitic culture. Anyways why does it matter to you what we follow or not? Mind your own business
I care because I am a Muslim of the Indian Subcontinent. But I am not subservient to the Arabs just because I follow the same religion. I am happy with my own culture. I don't wear Arab clothes or spout Arab language words every chance I get. I am equal to an Arab. Not subservient. So, I don't follow semetic culture or traditions. My motherland has its own rich culture and history dating more than 5000 years.

I care because I am a Muslim of the Indian Subcontinent. But I am not subservient to the Arabs just because I follow the same religion. I am happy with my own culture. I don't wear Arab clothes or spout Arab language words every chance I get. I am equal to an Arab. Not subservient. So, I don't follow semetic culture or traditions. My motherland has its own rich culture and history dating more than 5000 years.
Apart from language and ethnic ties, what do we share with hindus? Nothing. Not even food habits

Apart from language and ethnic ties, what do we share with hindus? Nothing. Not even food habits
You are a Bengali Muslim. You are near Lucknow which is a unique cultural city of Muslims. So your views are skewed. How many other ethnicity do you know? There are minor differences here and there, like preference for vegetarian or non-vegetarian food. But on a macro level, even food habits are similar. Gujarati Hindus and Muslims love dhoklas and theplas. Maratha Hindus and Muslims love puran poli, vada pav and bhel. Punjabi Hindus and Muslims love their Makai ki roti, Rajma chawal and parathas.

Your views are skewed because West Bengal has become too Islamised by extremists. And also Lucknow is a unique place, just like Hyderabad, which can confuse you into believing Hindus and Muslims in India don't share food habits.

We were all Hindus and Buddhists once upon a time. We have not changed much.

There are couple of things which I would like to address:

1-Calling India or Pakistan as inferior has become a norm by it's nationals to humiliate and to give psychic torment and are one of the most shameful acts I condemn.Also, calling Indian or Pakistani muslims as "Slaves of Arabs" is another third class mentality I would like to address.Remember, Prophets are God's messengers and almost one million twenty four thousand prophets were selected and sent on Earth for guidance and salvation of mankind.It is the common sense that sending prophets in such large numbers means to: (I) Rejecting man made changes (II)Modifying Laws (III) Rejection of false traditions (IV) Directing true meanings (V) Rejecting false interpretation and practices.

2-This does not mean that if a messenger is selected from any place, depicts the conservation of religion and practices to that place only .i.e. Islam is the religion of Arabia or Christianity is the religion only reserved for Nazareth. Whosoever has accepted Islam is a Muslim and he/she is free to follow his/her own culture with respect to the sharia given in Islam i.e. covering bosoms, entire body and guarding private parts.Now a man living in EU can wear high neck shirt, Jeans that do not enhance private parts such as skinny pants etc or so a woman with any fashionable piece of cloth or even short fashionable cloaks- there is no restriction.

3-Indians before the advent of Arabs lived in the sub-continent.Very least people are aware that when the miracle of "Shaq ul Qamar" took place (the splitting and re-union of moon), it was also seen in sub-continent by one of the king Chakarwatti Farmas, of Malabar saw that as well and celebrated that event.It is because that he was able to recognize holy miracles and was wise to predict the presence of a PROPHET. It was the beginning of Islam itself.

(The incident relating to King Chakrawati Farmas is documented in an old manuscript in the India Office Library, London, which has reference number: Arabic, 2807, 152-173)

4-This event tells us that Islam was not entered via Muhammed bin Qasim but Islam has already paved it's routes when Arabs had not stepped in it. People were free when Islam was introduced to them and not when Raja Dahir had a battle or when Mehmoud Gaznavi from Afghan has entered.The king had send his son and he himself traveled later on and had accepted Islam and died while he was coming back.Hence, calling any Muslim as Arab slave reflects the mentality and poster will be issued complete ban next time.

5-Many extremist Muslims have no idea about technologies present today and just because their inability to adjust due to lack of understanding gives WRONG INTERPRETATION of religion.Prophet Muhammed(P.B.U.H)'s various hadiths were mentioned via narration of Hazrat Abu Huraira(R.A) in which he described the major sign of dooms day or Resurrection day.One of them where mentioned the headphones, mawaslaat, and Nafs to be tested with a mat with two lines(Roodan, roodan arabic word -having two lines) horizontal and vertical - the TV set.For headphones he clearly explained that people will be wearing musical instruments on their heads.The word mawaslaat was used straight forward by him and it is also used in URDU language today by common people.The word mawaslaat means telecommunication.The mat consisting of two lines : A tv set with horizontal and vertical lines to test the nafs of mom'in.This means that you have remote in your hand and either you can watch unethical things or information related- it's up to you: isn't it a test?.For drawing pictures of trees, for identity purposes or for educational purposes, there is nothing wrong with it.

Summery:

Religion has no boundaries nor stamped for any nationals nor that nation becomes superior.In Quran and in Hadith this thinking was highly discouraged-please refrain yourselves to act like people of jahiliyah. Relgion are for mankind and are with a set of laws.These laws consists of few limits and some rules that needed to be followed, are tangible but highly flexible and can be followed with any culture i.e. eastern or western.

Warning:
Calling inferior, arab slave or anything else may lead to your ban for a year.Do not run to the webmaster then.Save screenshot of this post or link and send it to anyone who says this crap.

Thankyou

reagarding, the headline-content marriage proposal, i dont care. neither should you.
on cornering muslims.....this article is about a muslim religious leader, u expect a buddhist monk to be included in the condemnation of what is happening ?
regarding hindu states, i agree. this is an unfortunate part you have to face if u belong in a minority. "bengali patty" in assam, "bihari mohalla" somewhere in bengal, "minipakistan s" ..... there are many. if my apology to you being a hindu (or just a citizen of this country) brings any change on ground, then i am up for it.
Agreed that the article is about a Muslim leader, hence no other religious leaders are discussed here but you won't find this magazine or portal being critical about other religious leaders especially the Hindutva lot. But anyways it is futile discussing about this site/portal or similar sites.

I am not sure if you are being sarcastic in the second part of your post but let me tell you that you don't have to be apologetic for something you are not responsible for. And I know and believe that there are many in our country who believe in the idea of India as a secular state with equal rights to everyone.

Agreed that the article is about a Muslim leader, hence no other religious leaders are discussed here but you won't find this magazine or portal being critical about other religious leaders especially the Hindutva lot. But anyways it is futile discussing about this site/portal or similar sites.

I am not sure if you are being sarcastic in the second part of your post but let me tell you that you don't have to be apologetic for something you are not responsible for. And I know and believe that there are many in our country who believe in the idea of India as a secular state with equal rights to everyone.
I was not sarcastic. I was actually trying to stress the fact that a Lone Ranger doesn't matter much in the bigger set of things.
And for the last line, amen brother.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom