What's new

Video: This is how you question CORRUPT AUTHORITIES. HATS OFF to Karachi DHA citizens

PaklovesTurkiye

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

The Karachi city is literally seething with anger right from Posh areas to down to Landhi

This has potential to become a full fledged movement.

just NEED 1 SPARK....and match is LIT

JUST ONE SPARK. JUST ONE !!!

May Allah bless Karachi and her incredibly hardworking patriotic decent citizens.

Allah is definitely with US.

last time they were also in same situation they make MQM . ALLAH pak kher kary is bar :lol:

Good job. But please remember yeh Defence walay baray log hain jin may yeh karnay ki himmat bhee hai aur influence/paisa bhee. Karachi keh aam log cant do this.

So good work defence, par agar improvement aai toh defence tak he aai gi.

this guy is my friend he lost his business because of dhas incompetence and corruption!

I can't believe I'm saying this but yes don't pay tax but utilize that money to buildup the city. Improve the city conditions.

Especially, the provincial tax should not be paid and spend on fixing the city for next 5 years.

No more free money for these looters.

State has completely fked up Karachi, some petty politics, personal egos, with some deadly tarka of "taasub", fear the day when Karachi goes on massive and collective civil disobedience.

I remember ex ISI chief interview Gen Ahsan where he mentioned that if we can sort Karachi out, that alone is equal to three CPECs. I guess that file is lying in dust somewhere.

If sind sarkar cant make karachi independent as a province because they see that as their historic land, I respect that, but they have no excuses not to give a Karachi local empowerment under Sind.

I can't believe I'm saying this but yes don't pay tax but utilize that money to buildup the city. Improve the city conditions.

Especially, the provincial tax should not be paid and spend on fixing the city for next 5 years.

No more free money for these looters.
This is not even Karachi

So when people asked them about Audit and taxes, Some men in uniform got enraged and decided to pee on people

SHAME ON THEM

Citizens WILL NOT BACK DOWN. If this turns violent, Indians and others will have another tool to defame Pakistan army.

Pakistan Army should not allow this thuggery to take place

This MAN needs to answer to people of DHA. He needs to sort corrupt officers out.

Lieutenant-General-Humayun-Aziz-450x338.jpg

Corp Commander Karachi, Lieutenant General Humayun Aziz, also holds the position of President of Pakistan Defence Officers Housing Authority, Karachi.

What a disgusting behaviour. Proper thuggery .

What COAS is doing in Karachi? Has he summoned DHA and CBC hierarchy to report to him as to what is going on? He was taking heli ride over Karachi but wouldn't logic dictate to start with the institutions which comes directly under him?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom