What's new

Video shows 24 students being swept away by floods

Koovie

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Very tragic incident, but it also reminds us to take safety seriously.
College students are known for doing such stuff.

No offence but what a stupid bunch!They saw the flow increasing but were still standing there and what were they doing in the middle of a fucking river.

The heartless bunch whistling is equally annoying.

No offence but what a stupid bunch!They saw the flow increasing but were still standing there and what were they doing in the middle of a fucking river.

The heartless bunch whistling is equally annoying.
tragic video but to be honest the students were numbskulls too

Spoke to one survivor. He said they never expected such a strong force. They thought the pressure would subside...but in a fraction, this tragedy occurred.

No one can swim against river currents, especially when millions of gallons of water have been released from a dam .

idiotic reply. U swim with the current and slowly make ur self to the shore. I use to swim in the sea when I was 7 years old

Damn! They had a chance to save themselves but were just frozen in shock

No one was pulled out of the water in that group?

idiotic reply. U swim with the current and slowly make ur self to the shore. I use to swim in the sea when I was 7 years old
Swimming in a sea is different from swimming in a river. You as a swimmer should know that . look at the vid then speak . no one can face those currents. if you feel differently go jump in a river in full spate and prove me wrong. .

Spoke to one survivor. He said they never expected such a strong force. They thought the pressure would subside...but in a fraction, this tragedy occurred.
You can figure that out from the video.They waited for the water to rise.
Why cant Indian's swim? most school children here can
Oh! Boy.........Maybe you haven't had the chance to wander around in these parts of the world.There's a reason why they are called Mighty Himalayan rivers.

The water flow changes in a few seconds and hits you like a train!

If you watch the video, there are stones every where on the river bed, with the current being so strong no matter how good a swimmer one is he/she will bang right into them. In such cases mostly death occur due to injuries to the head than drowning.

You can figure that out from the video.They waited for the water to rise.
Why in the heaven would they want the water to rise!! There were even girls on the third rock! They were just panic stricken!

Look at the river bed. It is a mountainous terrain and the river depth is not more than 3-4 feet.

If you watch the video, there are stones every where on the river bed, with the current being so strong no matter how good a swimmer one is he/she will bang right into them. In such cases mostly death occur due to injuries to the head than drowning.
bloody hell. U seem so dumb. We have faster rivers and riptides in the Thames for god sake. Come to UK and see it

Look at the river bed. It is a mountainous terrain and the river depth is not more than 3-4 feet.

It does not matter the human body needs 12 inches of water to float.

Back
Top Bottom