What's new

Video showing horse-trading during 2018 Senate elections surfaces

1612891536124.png

1612891568002.png

rishwat lene wala aur dene wala 2noo .sadiq,n ameen hain!!

AND NO--PUNISHMENT? FOR THEM,(sold and bought mpas) WAS RECOMENDED IN CABINET MEETING

Those 20+ politicians that were found involve were removed from party. If your memory serves you. Dig it. .

This is the fresh lot. Expect an answer from govt.
THE S-DESK?

AND NO--PUNISHMENT? FOR THEM,(sold and bought mpas) WAS RECOMENDED IN CABINET MEETING,

(LEAVE IT AT THAT) WAS THE ANSWR, OF OUR BELOVED sadiq and ameen.

If you have been paying attention. When a lawmaker is accused of something or found guilty of an illegal act, the first step is his resignation. All other steps follow including court cases against them.

Those 20+ politicians that were found involve were removed from party. If your memory serves you. Dig it. .

This is the fresh lot. Expect an answer from govt.

If you have been paying attention. When a lawmaker is accused of something or found guilty of an illegal act, the first step is his resignation. All other steps follow including court cases against them.
a-bon, so which court cases were iniciated by imran khan, on these 20 PTI , MPA,S?
NONE.

HOW DID SANJARANI GOT 56 VOTES,
WHEN PTI ONLY HAD 34 VOTES,?

IMRAN JUST SAID 2 DAYS AGO- HE KNOWS WHO IS TRYING TO BUY ,MPA,S!

SO IMRAN IS HOLDING very important INFORMAION, !
why didnt he give a name?
because its not nawaz/nor zardari..

why is the gem-wajid zia, DG-FIA, NOT ASKING IMRAN TO COME AND GIVE EVIDENCE, AND START investigations,
why isnt election comission asking imran to come forward with his proofs,
why is chief justice-not taking su-moto, on these evidences?

why wait----------3 yrs for video -leakage?

..................because ,
installing software of pti-----deleted its hardware .............
1612893663433.png

THE S-DESK?

AND NO--PUNISHMENT? FOR THEM,(sold and bought mpas) WAS RECOMENDED IN CABINET MEETING,

(LEAVE IT AT THAT) WAS THE ANSWR, OF OUR BELOVED sadiq and ameen.
The intellegence agencies have tons of compromising photos and videos of literally anyone important. They use it for blackmail etc political/religious engineering
These videos are crumbs they throw forward

a-bon, so which court cases were iniciated by imran khan, on these 20 PTI , MPA,S?
NONE.

HOW DID SANJARANI GOT 56 VOTES,
WHEN PTI ONLY HAD 34 VOTES,?

IMRAN JUST SAID 2 DAYS AGO- HE KNOWS WHO IS TRYING TO BUY ,MPA,S!

SO IMRAN IS HOLDING very important INFORMAION, !
why didnt he give a name?
because its not nawaz/nor zardari..

why is the gem-wajid zia, DG-FIA, NOT ASKING IMRAN TO COME AND GIVE EVIDENCE, AND START investigations,
why isnt election comission asking imran to come forward with his proofs,
why is chief justice-not taking su-moto, on these evidences?

why wait----------3 yrs for video -leakage?

..................because ,
installing software of pti-----deleted its hardware .............View attachment 714952

Abay, is mulk me aaj tak corruption pe itna tak b Hua Hy jitna IK ne Kia ? Na sirf unko party se nikaala balky unko name and shame b Kia... Acha ABI b log yahe keh rahy Kay ye video b ISI ne IK Kay lye nikaale. And with that one more person was asked to resign from KP government. Pakistan ki tareekh me aaj tak Kisi se resignation manga gya hy aisy maamle me ?

Ye upar Jo apny leader ki picture post ki Hy Apne us se Zara pocho na itna he Kar deta wo b to aaj IK cricket commentary Kar Raha hota.

Abay, is mulk me aaj tak corruption pe itna tak b Hua Hy jitna IK ne Kia ? Na sirf unko party se nikaala balky unko name and shame b Kia... Acha ABI b log yahe keh rahy Kay ye video b ISI ne IK Kay lye nikaale. And with that one more person was asked to resign from KP government. Pakistan ki tareekh me aaj tak Kisi se resignation manga gya hy aisy maamle me ?

Ye upar Jo apny leader ki picture post ki Hy Apne us se Zara pocho na itna he Kar deta wo b to aaj IK cricket commentary Kar Raha hota.
-oh u mean retiring the old corrupt, and hiring the new corrupt, woah , wht a gya pakistan,...
come back in 2030 and read ur reply,,
maybe u will understand .
the actors changed
the directors stayed the same,..
and we got fooled by everyone
Khota Biryanis out again @Baghial @syedtalhamaududi
kike how many times do i need to tell u, ................i loath every party
for me all the parties are same,

they just divide the idiot supporters between them........which one do u belong to !

and about .Khota Biryanis ............. u should be ashamed, it aint any achievement, but a disgrace,..
u r proudly announcing it, like u fed it all to indian army......

Last edited:
PTI MPAs get exposed and patwaris are crying :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha:

well dont worry,pti/ppp/pmln/mqm.. etc are collectie shame for every pakistan,...

but wht evry tickles ur cuecumber, enjoy it................

If a PTI mpa is the one being exposed that should be all the more reason the opposition should support an open ballot, as written in the charter of democracy by the same two parties that wrote it (lol).

IK has put the opposition between a rock and a hard place. No matter what they do they lose. They have absolutely no public support. Their rallies are subpar and down right pathetic even in their own strongholds.

Back
Top Bottom