What's new

Video: S Jaishankar Gets A Grand Welcome At Pentagon

Of course, India cannot match US-Pakistan cooperation level. But I think that it is in America's self interest to keep India sufficiently prepared to withstand a common adversary. Eventually, Indians will develop what India requires. It will take a while, but India will get there. :coffee:

Pakistan is useful to China and the US to confront and undermine India.

What value does India bring to the table? Nada.

You lost to Pakistan. You lost to China

No one cares about partnering with you as you are a big loser.

Last edited:
Where's our bilo raani?

And wait indians you'll see the Grand welcome of our unofficial foreign minister Bajwa
He's on route to USA now
1664565878494.jpeg

1664566027309.jpeg

Did the Americans end the F-16 package for Pakistan?

Congratulations india. Pakistan is a slave country

Pakistan is useful to China and the US to confront and undermine India.

What value does India bring to the table? Nada.

You lost to Pakistan. You lost to China

No one cares about partnering with you as you are a big loser.

Talk about abject delusion

Of course, India cannot match US-Pakistan cooperation level. But I think that it is in America's self interest to keep India sufficiently prepared to withstand a common adversary. Eventually, Indians will develop what India requires. It will take a while, but India will get there. :coffee:
The idea of Indians acting as a US foreign legion against China is not mature enough right now. Indians may be able to growl at China in peace, but would suffer dearly in war. We all saw how under par they performed during the 2019 hostilities.

I wish the whole world would do away with this pomp and parade. I mean what the hell does it even signify any more. Just meet up at a Starbucks, or a Chai Point and get on with it.

The idea of Indians acting as a US foreign legion against China is not mature enough right now. Indians may be able to growl at China in peace, but would suffer dearly in war. We all saw how under par they performed during the 2019 hostilities.
I don't know where everyone gets this notion, but the administration in India knows perfectly that be it either Pakistan or China, India is on its own. We are no Europe and US will not give a screw.

The fact that you shared this proves that your general awareness is as low as the pixel quality of this meme.

Your idea is wrong. India will resist China even if Americans ally with China.

Back
Top Bottom