What's new

Video reveals blasphemy suspect claims he was forced by the FIA to engage in sexual acts

The FIA has registered an FIR against Sajid Masih for “attempted suicide”

Just wow

Not a single incident where a Muslim was charged for blaspheming against any other faith

Exactly lol. I've been asking where I can safely register a case of Blashpmey against 220 Million sarkari momins for hurting my religious feelings and sentiments but I haven't received any answer yet. Don't think there's a single mard e momin in this country brave enough to follow the law justly.

I'm yet to see some Muslim ever getting beaten up like this or getting convicted for blasphemy. Weird huh ? Why find excuses such as these and slowly choke them out , let's just put these 4% on a boat and send them to kaffir lands and be done with it so we can become the next Saudi Arab (and then we can start condemning other sects to the same fate). But hey I guess we can do whatever we want with our minorities and then justify how Muslims are treated in India (because that's a justification somehow).

Another day, another step to the middle ages.

Where would you like to go?

These are the accusations of someone who was under investigation for a crime. Do you give Nawaz Sharif and other criminal suspects same leeway? Or is this case special because these are the words of a kafir?

These are the accusations of someone who was under investigation for a crime. Do you give Nawaz Sharif and other criminal suspects same leeway? Or is this case special because these are the words of a kafir?

Under investigation for an ALLEGED crime. Don't forget buddy that I can call the police on you right now for the same charges with ZERO PROOF and have you going back and forth in courts for the rest of your life or better yet have you fear for your life as an allegation alone is enough to get someone lynched in the streets (56 of the total 1270 alleged criminals didn't even make it to the court room). And yes every single person deserves a fair trial.

"These are words of a kaffir"
Its 2018 and people still think that falsely accusing someone of being a non-muslim will supposedly put down their argument. The very fact that you're using this word in a negative manner just proves my original point even more. Jab parhay likhay hee jahilon key zabaan apna lain gay tou jahilon say kya umeed rakhain.

Fia are terrorists? Any evidence this guys allegations are true? You got a proof?

If someone accuses you of forcing him to commit act of sex will you ask him to provide proof or should we arrest and indict you purely on the statement?

You don't see me making any demands of arresting the FIA guys do you ? My post was about the different treatment that people are receiving due to their personal beliefs. But you're right there's no proof so we shouldn't believe this guy at all, after all a guy from a poor family belonging to a community which is treated like a second class group of people, who's cousin is under the allegations which will probably cost him his life and now probably his own has a lot to gain from giving a statement against an all powerful institution and jumping from the fourth floor is a normal tendency for him.

State sponsored cleansing of minorities is what these guys are doing all these years.

Show us any evidence of Blasphemy against this Cousin who committed suicide. So the first question is why he was even picked by the FIA? And then answer it if he was not accused of any blasphemy by FIA, why then he commit the suicide?

State sponsored cleansing of minorities is what these guys are doing all these years.
Yea right a clown whose gangadeshis kill 100s of muslims every month for consuming beef is talking about cleansing. mallu just go back and worry about ur hellhole.

You don't see me making any demands of arresting the FIA guys do you ? My post was about the different treatment that people are receiving due to their personal beliefs. But you're right there's no proof so we shouldn't believe this guy at all, after all a guy from a poor family belonging to a community which is treated like a second class group of people, who's cousin is under the allegations which will probably cost him his life and now probably his own has a lot to gain from giving a statement against an all powerful institution and jumping from the fourth floor is a normal tendency for him.
the guy was sharing some blasphemous post on facebook and the guy who reported him either knew him or just reported the post.

As of this emotional tripe "after all a guy from a poor family belonging to a community which is treated like a second class group of people, who's cousin is under the allegations which will probably cost him his life and now probably his own has a lot to gain from giving a statement against an all powerful institution and jumping from the fourth floor is a normal tendency for him."
How many people thus far has state of pakistan ever executed on counts of blasphemy? Execpt punishments being handed who has been executed?

As of "poor guy ..." So the criteria for innocence here is just being poor? So if he is from poor background and from minority group then that automatically means his accusations as bizarre as being told to have sex in officer building of fia in their office room during day time? Is that sole criteria to believe his accusatioma are correct or should we wait for some further investigations?

Also as of being poor and minority member then why knowing the law the guy chose to share the pic? As of his cousin he was just being interrogated he was not implicated. It is a standard process they interroagte people to know if they are behind running a bhensa type of group and to give a heads up to not engage in this behavior. Just cause someone is questioned doesn't mean he was being arrested or treated as a criminal.

If a Male accused can be forced to perform sexual acts on his own cousin by the investigative agencies I wonder what all Asia Bibi must have been made to go through. There were reports of physical abuse inflicted upon her by the Jail staffers though, I wonder if that case was investigated properly or was swept under the carpet which is most likely to happen with this case aswell.

"Aslam Pervez Sahotra, the chairman of the Human Liberation Commission Pakistan, a group that lobbies for greater awareness of human rights, said that he had sent a request to the chief justice of Pakistan that Bibi’s appeal be heard as soon as possible, but had received no response.

He said that Aasia Bibi faced threats from fellow inmates and her jailers at Sheikhupura Jail. She was reported to have been badly beaten by a jail staffer in October 2011. “For her safety, and because of the many lacunae in her conviction, her appeal should be heard immediately. We are hopeful she would be acquitted by the High Court,” he said."

https://tribune.com.pk/story/569761/blasphemy-convict-aasia-bibis-appeal-at-least-two-years-away/

WTF, don't they have CCTV cameras in the interrogation room?

This Blasphemy law needs to be amended so that the person alleging blasphemy needs to provide proof, if he is unable to provide proof he should get the punishment of a blasphemer.

cool-story-bro_o_2285745.jpg

cool-story-bro_o_2285745.jpg

If a Male accused can be forced to perform sexual acts on his own cousin by the investigative agencies I wonder what all Asia Bibi must have been made to go through. There were reports of physical abuse inflicted upon her by the Jail staffers though, I wonder if that case was investigated properly or was swept under the carpet which is most likely to happen with this case aswell.

"Aslam Pervez Sahotra, the chairman of the Human Liberation Commission Pakistan, a group that lobbies for greater awareness of human rights, said that he had sent a request to the chief justice of Pakistan that Bibi’s appeal be heard as soon as possible, but had received no response.

He said that Aasia Bibi faced threats from fellow inmates and her jailers at Sheikhupura Jail. She was reported to have been badly beaten by a jail staffer in October 2011. “For her safety, and because of the many lacunae in her conviction, her appeal should be heard immediately. We are hopeful she would be acquitted by the High Court,” he said."

https://tribune.com.pk/story/569761/blasphemy-convict-aasia-bibis-appeal-at-least-two-years-away/
when will kunan poshpora preparators be punished? 30 years have been passed

Yea right a clown whose gangadeshis kill 100s of muslims every month for consuming beef is talking about cleansing. mallu just go back and worry about ur hellhole.

the guy was sharing some blasphemous post on facebook and the guy who reported him either knew him or just reported the post.

As of this emotional tripe "after all a guy from a poor family belonging to a community which is treated like a second class group of people, who's cousin is under the allegations which will probably cost him his life and now probably his own has a lot to gain from giving a statement against an all powerful institution and jumping from the fourth floor is a normal tendency for him."
How many people thus far has state of pakistan ever executed on counts of blasphemy? Execpt punishments being handed who has been executed?

As of "poor guy ..." So the criteria for innocence here is just being poor? So if he is from poor background and from minority group then that automatically means his accusations as bizarre as being told to have sex in officer building of fia in their office room during day time? Is that sole criteria to believe his accusatioma are correct or should we wait for some further investigations?

Also as of being poor and minority member then why knowing the law the guy chose to share the pic? As of his cousin he was just being interrogated he was not implicated. It is a standard process they interroagte people to know if they are behind running a bhensa type of group and to give a heads up to not engage in this behavior. Just cause someone is questioned doesn't mean he was being arrested or treated as a criminal.

Beaten and threatened with sexual abuse. Do you consider this interrogating ? And you're right it doesn't matter if hes poor or not as that shouldn't be the deciding factor as to whether his statement is true or not . But when a minority which makes up only 2% of our population is for some reason involved in the majority of the cases for thus crime then these facts become very relevant. What exactly does this man have to gain from lying exactly ? His cousin is still on trial and now he might be too, since this case has received so much media attention he's probably much more likely to be lynched now and the FIA will probably double down in an attempt to prosecute this guy now that he's given such a statement. The only difference that its made is several broken bones.

They have this caste system in Pakistan too. The Pakistani Christians are mostly low castes and this caste hatred also may be one driving force. Low castes, non-influential tribes are the cannon fodder for the aggressive groups. This seems to be the norm in Pakistan as well as towards westwards till Arabia.

No wonder, they see Christianity through the prism of Pakistani example, as the religion of low castes, that's what they've got the exposure to.

Are they an influential group?
The majority of Pakistan's Christians are descended from low-caste Hindus who converted under the British Raj, in part to escape the caste system.

Many provided labour in garrison towns and every cantonment city has an area known as Lal Kurti, traditionally the area where Christians reside.

But Christian communities remain in the poorest sector of society doing menial jobs. Entire villages in parts of Punjab are Christian with inhabitants working as labourers and farmhands.

There are sections of the Christian community that are well off. They came over from Goa under the Raj, are more educated and mainly settled in Karachi.

What all of them share is a sense of vulnerability, with a number of wealthier Christians leaving to settle in Canada and Australia as the climate of intolerance in Pakistan becomes more unbearable.
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-35910331

Beaten and threatened with sexual abuse. Do you consider this interrogating ? And you're right it doesn't matter if hes poor or not as that shouldn't be the deciding factor as to whether his statement is true or not . But when a minority which makes up only 2% of our population is for some reason involved in the majority of the cases for thus crime then these facts become very relevant. What exactly does this man have to gain from lying exactly ? His cousin is still on trial and now he might be too, since this case has received so much media attention he's probably much more likely to be lynched now and the FIA will probably double down in an attempt to prosecute this guy now that he's given such a statement. The only difference that its made is several broken bones.

Is "beaten and threatened by sexual abuse " a proven part?

As of fia filing an fir against him over suicide then its a standard procedure . In muslim countries and maybe non muslim too, i have to check tho, anyone attempting suicide gets charged, its a defined crime under some self harm clause.

As of his allegations against fia , i am neither dneying them nir accepting them. I am just saying lets get the proof of it first,

Now imagine if it turns out this guy had made false accusations of sexual attack etc? So let the investigation takes its course.

As of 2 pc population thing then i dont know abt rest of the cases but in this particular one the guy who is booked had actually shared a blasphemous content on internet. As of his cousin he was not charged just interrogated or asked some questions.

Nonetheless, I would wait for whole story to come out.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom