What's new

Video reveals blasphemy suspect claims he was forced by the FIA to engage in sexual acts

Exactly lol. I've been asking where I can safely register a case of Blashpmey against 220 Million sarkari momins for hurting my religious feelings and sentiments but I haven't received any answer yet. Don't think there's a single mard e momin in this country brave enough to follow the law justly.
People who follow false masih don't have right to exercise this.

People who follow false masih don't have right to exercise this.

Thanks for being honest about your hypocrisy. Takes courage to not perform moral gymnast like the others do.

Although, I am not sure if I should praise your honesty or curse your hypocrisy. I'll be sure to bring it up when I see you bleating on about the rights of your community in other places.

Thanks for being honest about your hypocrisy. Takes courage to not perform moral gymnast like the others do.

Although, I am not sure if I should praise your honesty or curse your hypocrisy. I'll be sure to bring it up when I see you bleating on about the rights of your community in other places.
Accept law / constitution of Pakistan and enjoy your rights as citizens of Pakistan.

Accept law / constitution of Pakistan and enjoy your rights as citizens of Pakistan.

Did you read what I said?

Doesn't the blasphemy law apply to all communities or only certain ones like yours? Last time I checked, it mentioned use of derogatory remarks about holy personages. Sure, they may not be holy to you, but as a Pakistani, if I hold someone holy, does the law not apply here for me to register a case too?

Did you read what I said?

Doesn't the blasphemy law apply to all communities or only certain ones like yours? Last time I checked, it mentioned use of derogatory remarks about holy personages. Sure, they may not be holy to you, but as a Pakistani, if I hold someone holy, does the law not apply here for me to register a case too?
You are living in Islamic Republic of Pakistan......try to understand meaning.

You are living in Islamic Republic of Pakistan......try to understand meaning.

From the constitution of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan:

PPC 153 A (a), whoever "by words, either spoken or written, or by signs, or by visible representations or otherwise, promotes or incites, or attempts to promote or incite, on grounds of religion, race, place of birth, residence, language, caste or community or any other ground whatsoever, disharmony or feelings of enmity, hatred or ill-will between different religious, racial, language or regional groups or castes or communities" shall be fined and punished with imprisonment for a term that may extend to five years.

Section 298 of the Pakistan Penal Code (PPC) states:

298. Whoever, with the deliberate intention of wounding the religious feelings of any person, utters any word or makes any sound in the hearing of that person or makes any gesture in the sight of that person or places any object in the sight of that person, shall be punished with imprisonment of either description for a term which may extend to one year, or with fine, or with both.

From the constitution of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan:

PPC 153 A (a), whoever "by words, either spoken or written, or by signs, or by visible representations or otherwise, promotes or incites, or attempts to promote or incite, on grounds of religion, race, place of birth, residence, language, caste or community or any other ground whatsoever, disharmony or feelings of enmity, hatred or ill-will between different religious, racial, language or regional groups or castes or communities" shall be fined and punished with imprisonment for a term that may extend to five years.

Section 298 of the Pakistan Penal Code (PPC) states:

298. Whoever, with the deliberate intention of wounding the religious feelings of any person, utters any word or makes any sound in the hearing of that person or makes any gesture in the sight of that person or places any object in the sight of that person, shall be punished with imprisonment of either description for a term which may extend to one year, or with fine, or with both.
Dear that applies to religion not on cults and yes Hindu, Sikh, Christians can file a blaspheme case against Muslims but not Qadiani / Ahmadi since they call themselves Muslim but they are not Muslims by religion and by law. First accept your non-Muslim status and stop using Islamic names and enjoy good citizen status.

You can't book a case against Muslim who says Mirza Ghulam Ahmed was a heretic and false mesiah since he was false mesiah and his followers are cult members.

Dear that applies to religion not on cults and yes Hindu, Sikh, Christians can file a blaspheme case against Muslims but not Qadiani / Ahmadi since they call themselves Muslim but they are not Muslims by religion and by law. First accept your non-Muslim status and stop using Islamic names and enjoy good citizen status.

You can't book a case against Muslim who says Mirza Ghulam Ahmed was a heretic and false mesiah since he was false mesiah and his followers are cult members.

In your opinion. That's your opinion. The state has no right to legislate on the matters of the heart. As an individual, you have every right to consider me a kafir or the tooth fairy. But the state has no right to choose which sect is ordained from the heavens.

If tomorrow some country has a majority Ahmadi population and they declare Sunnis kafir and implement similar laws would you accept it?

In your opinion. That's your opinion. The state has no right to legislate on the matters of the heart. As an individual, you have every right to consider me a kafir or the tooth fairy. But the state has no right to choose which sect is ordained from the heavens.

If tomorrow some country has a majority Ahmadi population and they declare Sunnis kafir and implement similar laws would you accept it?
As I said earlier you are living in Islamic Republic of Pakistan you have to accept laws / constitution which made by majority with taking guidance from Quran and Sunnah of Prophet Mohammed PBUH, as per Quran and sunnah there is no Prophet / Rasool after Prophet Muhammed PBUH, he is Khatim ul Nabeen and anyone who claim / claimed Prophet hood after him PBUH is / was heretic and one of Dajjal.

What about Muslims living in non muslim countries ? Should they be treated the same way as minorities are treated over here ?
They are being treated even worse, Hijab ban etc In India they can't eat beef even on suspicion they git killed. Other minorities like Hindu, Sikh and Christians have same rights like Muslim but Qadiani / Ahmadi case is different they call themselves Muslims but they are not and declared non-Muslim as per law / constitution.

HAHAHAHAHA xD

After reading this I contemplating if there's even a point in debating any further....

There isn't. He straight up accepts people like him are hypocrites who want rights in other countries but can't give rights to others in their own countries.

There isn't. He straight up accepts people like him are hypocrites who want rights in other countries but can't give rights to others in their own countries.
I never said that but Qadiani / Ahmadi case is different, they don't accept their status as non-Muslim and calls themselves Muslim despite they are not allowed as per law and constitution and if we allow them to use Islamic terms then there will be no difference left between them and us while they still call a dajjal their Prophet.
You allow a fake ID on this forum with same name? no then how can we accept you as Muslim?

Accept your non-Muslim status and get the rights of minority.

I never said that but Qadiani / Ahmadi case is different, they don't accept their status as non-Muslim and calls themselves Muslim despite they are not allowed as per law and constitution and if we allow them to use Islamic terms then there will be no difference left between them and us while they still call a dajjal their Prophet.
You allow a fake ID on this forum with same name? no then how can we accept you as Muslim?

It doesn't matter if they accept it or not or what anyone says really. They are non Muslims according to the law as you said yourself. So if they're non Muslims then how exactly can you say

Thats like saying I'll only be punished for the crime if I say I can be lol. If they are non-muslim then they should be given the rights of non Muslims. And one of the rights of non Muslims is that any offense against their religious personalities is also a crime (although there are a dozen laws around blasphemy against Muslims and only 4 regarding any other faith so there goes your "equal rights" bs out the window). So in a twist of irony you can be criminally charged for this.
while they still call a dajjal their Prophet.

Back
Top Bottom