What's new

Video: Ramadan in China 2021| let's talk about Muslims who live in Beijing

Faith_Lock

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Taiwan, Province Of China
I just came across this video. I think people on this forum will like the content of this video.

This is the first time I saw this girl. Thus, I can't vouch for her. But I found her interesting.

I think she speaks Pakistanis in the video. But there are subtitles in both English and Chinese. Therefore, the video are understandable for non-Pakistanis.

By the way, she looks very white.

The link for the video:

Ramadan 2022 China | Ramadan Shopping | Ramadan Bazar in Xi'an​

Last edited:

Iftaar With My Tunisian & Peruvian Friend | Ramadan Routine​

Last edited:
Ramzan 2022 | My First Roza in China | Ramzan Routine | Ahmed Bostani

Chinese Indonesian Muslim

Fitria Hamka'

1651400828211.png

During her childhood

1651400870594.png

It's remarkable to see how close the Hui Muslims are to the majority Han i.e. race, culture, language etc.

I just came across this video. I think people on this forum will like the content of this video.

This is the first time I saw this girl. Thus, I can't vouch for her. But I found her interesting.

I think she speaks Pakistanis in the video. But there are subtitles in both English and Chinese. Therefore, the video are understandable for non-Pakistanis.

By the way, she looks very white.

The link for the video:

I subscribe to her videos. She provides a pretty accurate depiction of life in not just the Muslim communities in China but also gives me an insight into what’s going on in China as well.

Btw she looks Pakistani, that’s how Pakistanis look like. Mixture of nord Indid and iranid stock.

Back
Top Bottom