What's new

VIDEO: Pak troops kill taliban

Status
Not open for further replies.
terrorists enjoy killing us, they do it for fun and they express their satisfaction even in their interviews, and look at us that show mercy when they die.

At some mebers who said this is disgusting, look at what I wrote in bold.
Anyways, they do worse than this.

They just come and kill random people, and in public.
This was the Army killing murderers.

At least they werent tortured before excectution.

I wish they do this to every senior of the TTP.

^^^ آج سے تم ہمارے لیے اور ہم تمھارے لیے مر گئے

Kon Hai Woh Badnaseeb :lol: And Wel Come BaCk !!

ye ajj rozana ata hai na wo badnaseeb jan chorta hai na hum.

as we say in Punjabi maghroon laeh:azn:

I'm asking those who posted this video before your thread and kept saying Pak Army was doing disgusting Job, I didn't point it at you.

You talk about doing this to every senior TTP? I say do this to every senior/junior TTP/ALQ/Haqqani/Talibans and anyone who is associated with them in any ways.

they are POW's refer sahih bukhari how should they be treated more importantly , PA has no authority to execute people like that , its the GOP who should decide their fate according to the constitution of Pakistan!

Brother you are right but the militants just do the same thing to other people, without any rules or laws they just declare someone kaffir and kill them. And it is war, they should not declare war on Pak in the first place. im not saying it is a good thing, im just saying they doing exactly same thing..

commenting while sitting in the comfort of our living rooms,sat in front of the computer is easy enough..How tormenting is it for those soldiers out there in the world's most complicated war.....They are being killed in the dozen every day by terrorists of all ages...How can we expect them to be forgiving towards those people who have only one thing in their mind and that's murdering of the innocent people of Pakistan...If the families of these youngsters didn't care and let their children be cold blooded killers,or tools of mass murder..i can least expect those service men to be remorseful..they are fighting for their lives and surviving every moment..

pak-marine....they are POW's refer sahih bukhari how should they be treated more importantly, PA has no authority to execute people like that , its the GOP who should decide their fate according to the constitution of Pakistan!

Do these who were caught and rightly eradicated ever read Quran and Hadith and understood, did they ever understood that God Allah said if you kill a single person whether muslim or not it is as if you've killed the whole of humanity and are out of the Islam, did they? Have you read some of those Quranic verses that warn such evil people what their end would be Do you want me to post those verses? I could but i don't want to make my non-muslim friends read such verses and get to think wrongly about it, but know that they're righteous verses.

If the video is real who knows ....To some of you its not right.... to some of you its wrong but do you ask your self what these terrorist are doing to Pakistan and to the world is ok? if they were killed without making of this video you wouldn't mind right but since there is a video you can't bare to watch it make up your minds which side are you on. Iam against taking human life no one has the right to do so but GOD in this case its need to be done all these terrorist need to be killed and sent to hell its the only way since they are destroying our way of life so its time we destroy there and no one has that right so be it like it or not GOD bless Pak army and GOD bless Pakistan .

The gun shot sounds sounded a bit odd to me...

Well.. I know the story behind this execution, first of all I can't see any kid in this video, some people posted this video with the title "PA killing Kids" etc..

when Pakistan Army was entering in remote Valleys along with Jungles in North/West of Swat, They came to know about a heinous crime these "kids" committed they chopped off the part of Body of a Women, hanged around the corner with a note "Khushaamdeed Napak Army" the body was found nearby in a Canal, later a Kid helped them find out the hideout of the same six Men (the boy used to deliver the milk, recognized the dead Captive Women), Their First reaction was to chop them off the same way, But the Imam In their Company stopped them doing anything out of emotions. It was properly reported to Political Agent, I don't think so there is anything sinful in that Execution.

Furthermore, to those who have read Islamic history, what did Prophet [S.A.W] order the Muslim Army to do with Banu Qurayza? Their males were killed because of the backstabbing, if a 16 year old can rape, he no longer is a kid, I know someone who's all family was killed by a RPG fired by a 16 year old, what would you expect from her? Will she forgive the killer "kid", NO!

And yeah.. I would like to ask people who are saying PA shouldn't have done this, go search for the video of execution of a FC Soldier, the guys who are slaughtering him are all under 16.

In the battlefield, you are the best in decision making, TTP have NO Human rights.

And in end I would like to say, there are thousands of young and old males who are in rehabilitation schools, those who were executed WERE the HARDCORE ones, some minds can't be changed.

If you want Pakistan to join the rest of the humane world, you cannot support this killing, even if the ones being killed are spawns of the devil himself. The civilized way is as long as you catch them and they have stopped fighting you need to arrest them and have them prosecuted. A court should find them guilty not any imam or CO.

I hope the CO and the officers seen in this video face court martial. This is not the way we want the heroes of the nation to behave like.

If you want Pakistan to join the rest of the humane world, you cannot support this killing, even if the ones being killed are spawns of the devil himself. The civilized way is as long as you catch them and they have stopped fighting you need to arrest them and have them prosecuted. A court should find them guilty not any imam or CO.

I hope the CO and the officers seen in this video face court martial. This is not the way we want the heroes of the nation to behave like.

If Vietnam, Algeria, Afghanistan and Iraq are to be taken as display of human nature.. this isnt surprising.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom