What's new

Video Of Taliban Terror In Pakistan

We had a legit attack in Tonkin. Besides...they're commies so we should have nuked them.

Everybody knows that.:D

Who cares about Iraq. It's you that matters. Do you really think that SKY NEWS is fabricating beatings to make a point when it's so easy to cop down on some groovy taliban propaganda or A.Q. footage to the same.

You didn't see anything surprising that perverted what we know to be true from countless other sources, did you?

Of course not. You should commend that SKY NEWS reporter for even trying. One of your best was shot there two weeks ago.
Sky News is the same channel that openly supports Israel's tyrannical leaders that have their hands in massmurdering Palestinians.

It's just another mouthpiece for fascist zionists and neo-cons that oh so admire.

Oh Zia ul Haq, Hamid Gul and Hamid Mir, I hope you rot in hell for your contribution in destroying the Pakistan that I grew up in and love.

Your assessment and information is absolutely wrong on multiple levels.

Pray tell me, When did Zia ul Haq, Hamid Gul, and Hamid Mir help train the Tehrik-Taliban Pakistan like Faqir Mohammed, B-Mehsud??

These three individuals that you named have done more for Pakistan than you and your entire family combined.

...and I was literally in the process of giving Cheetah786 a "thank you" and it was like, "What's up? My 'thank you' won't go through"!

Dude, toss Cheetah786 a thanks on me for the comment.

I dug it.:cool:

(Not to be construed as open criticism of a mod's decision, mind you!:))

Power tends to corrupt; absolute power corrupts absolutely-------------Not every body can handle being a Mod for some its a power trip

"These three individuals that you named have done more for Pakistan than you and your entire family combined."

The air that man expels has more brains in it than you've displayed to date.

You are beyond salvation.

May you live in interesting times at this board.

Thanks.:)

"Ashes to ashes...dust to dust..."

Now he's worm food.

Yup.:agree:

which part of my post was low quality i simply said ''Every body can dream s2 so can you'' i forget to see which part of that is low quality i would love an explanation

Read the rules, no moderator decision can be questioned in open threads. I'm being nice, which is why I haven't given you an infraction for this.

I've undeleted the post, cheetah. But would appreciate that you pursue any queries regarding moderation via pms.

Last edited:
I am dumb struck. Last time I was in swat was in 1997. It was still heavenly. It appears that a part of Pakistan’s polity is hell bent upon shooting themselves in the head.

Our founding fathers must be turning in their graves. The very people who were dead against Pakistan in the first place are now the future rulers. When people insist that it is night when the sun is out, any argument is futile.

Oh Zia ul Haq, Hamid Gul and Hamid Mir, I hope you rot in hell for your contribution in destroying the Pakistan that I grew up in and love.

Sir remember the rise of the Taliban came during Benazir Bhutto's Presidency in the early 90's...And many would consider her pretty much a liberal and secular President. I'm guessing your argument is the army restrained her...lol

I should get back to you on this later...I hope:agree:

Whoa - scary dude. Was that guy getting it with a hammer?

This kinda reminds me of the flintstones - "Modern Stone age" civilization.

Pray tell me, When did Zia ul Haq, Hamid Gul, and Hamid Mir help train the Tehrik-Taliban Pakistan like Faqir Mohammed, B-Mehsud??

These three individuals that you named have done more for Pakistan than you and your entire family combined.

Personally, I'd agree with him on Zia ul Haq. The Madrassah agreements, perhaps even the Hudood's he established were a disgrace.

Hamid Gul I wouldn't lump with Zia ul Haq. But a lot of this is opinion.

You've seen worse eh? Which part of Pakistan do you live in? I sorta kinda thought that the Talibanic part was the worst?

You've seen worse eh? Which part of Pakistan do you live in? I sorta kinda thought that the Talibanic part was the worst?
I dont know about him, but I have seen what happened in Iraq and Afghanistan during and post-invasion,in Abu Gharaib and in Gitmo. That was certainly worst than what is shown in the video.

Alright, Abu Ghraib was bad, but most of the stuff like human pyramids was done to humiliate the detainees.
You really can't compare beheading and shooting people in public to gitmo or Abu Ghraib.

Waterboarding and beheading? No comparison buddies.

Why do they need to do that at Gitmo, when they can go for a live paintballing session at Hadeetha?

Personally, I'd agree with him on Zia ul Haq. The Madrassah agreements, perhaps even the Hudood's he established were a disgrace.

Hamid Gul I wouldn't lump with Zia ul Haq. But a lot of this is opinion.

Hudood means limitations, the Limitations set by God upon men.

I'm not sure if you remember that the whole country was caught up in the Tehreeke Nizame Mustafa movement, whcih was not started by Zia ul Haqq himself.

Of course, the Huddood ordinance were not drafted correctly, and have been altered accordingly.

It was a badly drafted law, and badly implemented.

Yet the sentiments behind it, seem noble and the intentions good.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom