What's new

Video of Iran's anti tank missiles in Yemen!! Amazing

i don't wanna insult any country..........but i don't know how brutal are the supporters of saudi regime
Its a logic yemen civil wars drugs gun culture uncivilized behavior lack of education is history.

Its a logic yemen civil wars drugs gun culture uncivilized behavior lack of education is history.
our muslim brothers have to die in yemen;syria iraq afganistan and other muslim countries to make job for americans.....it was so weird to me that some muslim are supporting saudi regime policy which is at trump's service........

our muslim brothers have to die in yemen;syria iraq afganistan and other muslim countries to make job for americans.....it was so weird to me that some muslim are supporting saudi regime policy which is at trump's service........
These countries first have to blame themselves before others

Yeah mislim world was paradise before west
Well, l hate getting mired into the Sunni vs sheite thing,it's lose-lose proposition, but since it's already been breached. Let me ask a few question to remind everyone where the problems lie...Who is responsible for the M.E. being a subservient region to the west in the past 50 yrs? Who was bankrolling Al Qaeda and then ISIS? Who bankrolled Saddam? Who is bombing Yemen? Who's ideology has the entire Muslim world marked as uncivilized and blood thirsty? Whose regime is so corrupt that they will do anything to prevent democracy spreading in the Middle east?

Last edited:
Majority of the Missiles in the video were old AT-4/5s from Yemeni stock. We did not see any Toophan missiles to indicate Iranian supplied weapons. I personally wish Iran was supplying the houthies with as much material support as the Saudis claim!
I absolutely agree, they have started a covert war on us, we should stop playing coy and take the gloves off.

Well, l hate getting mired into the Sunni vs sheite thing,it's lose-lose proposition, but since it's already been breached. Let me ask a few question to remind everyone where the problems lie...Who has responsible for the M.E. being a subservient region to the west in the past 50 yrs? Who was bankrolling Al Qaeda and then ISIS? Who bankrolled Saddam? Who is bombing Yemen? Who's ideology has the entire Muslim world marked as uncivilized and blooded thirsty? Whose regime is so corrupt that they will do anything to prevent democracy spreading in the Middle east?

If you care so much about people's choice then why are you supporting Assad? Why have double standards for Syria but when it comes to Bahrain you have a different statement? Why 10,000 people killed in Yemen are more important to you than 500,000 in Syria?

Let me tell you why. You are the biggest bigots in this world. Right next to Jews and Hindus. Zionists and your lanati Khameini and his policies are the same. To kill as many Muslims as possible while creating division among Muslims.

I would choose a Saudi King a 1000 times over your hypocrite two faced supreme leader.

Back
Top Bottom