What's new

Video - Girl of 17 flogged by Taliban savages in Swat

Yo. We Jews in the U.S. live by the laws of this country. If some of us hold ourselves to tighter standards (like consuming only kosher foods, or not driving on Saturdays), that is a personal choice that has not, does not, and will not conflict with the law of the land.

Yo, Thanks! there are tons of jews who would disagree with you but I was addressing the issue form the POV of implication of religious laws. I am aware of the laws of the land as I ve lived in the US for a while so i do understand your view from secular angel!

Its Bullshit the Vidio is not yet credited as real one. Investigations are being carried out.
Many people say that there is a forighn hand behind this video who do not want the peace deal to go forward and who want our Army to fight these people and die with no honour .

I seriously doubt that.........................

Its Bullshit the Vidio is not yet credited as real one. Investigations are being carried out.
Many people say that there is a forighn hand behind this video who do not want the peace deal to go forward and who want our Army to fight these people and die with no honour .

I originally had a lengthy paragraph in response but it was censored so much that it would reflect poorly on me, so instead I leave you with these choice words :

Get a ******* education.

Wasalam and Regards,

Kharian

Get a ******* education.

look i narated what i listned and saw on media. This act is truely condemnable and not ofcorse in any case acceptable but you should look at the other picture also..

This act is truely condemnable and not ofcorse in any case acceptable but you should look at the other picture also..

I refuse to adopt the mindset of a terrorist. Too long have our people sheltered such animals with their nauseating apathy. It's not just one flogging video I am basing my opinion on either.

I seriously doubt that.........................

can you dought the global conspiricies being carried out against our country..

People who have done such an act must be interogated so that the reality becomes clear/

I also donot like these weardos but what if worst happens ?

Let me lay out the worst for you chap...Before you know it these barbarians are in Karachi making mince meat out of your neighbourhood while you dwell on the authenticity of mobile phone videos.

This is a shameful act carried out by Taliban shattering our already bleak image in the world. First of all it is the duty of the Government to implement Sharia. They have no right to sentence a person to death (in this case the punishment of lashes) they are not the government.
Now if they carried out this act in the name of sharia then they should have fulfilled the requirements. As they say that the accused two (the girl and his father-in-law) accepted they committed zina or adultery then where were the 4 witnesses as required per Islamic laws and where was the Qazi? You, me or anyone cannot give a judgement on any case, there is a proper systematic channel in Sharia Qanoon. :eek:

But many people here and on many TV stations are calling this a barbaric act. This is denying the teachings of Allah and Prophet Muhammad (P.B.U.H). I will quote some verses from the Quran.

1. (This is) a Surah (chapter of the Qur'an) which We have sent down and which We have enjoined, (ordained its legal laws) and in it We have revealed manifest Ayat (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations lawful and unlawful things, and set boundries of Islamic Religion), that you may remember.

2. The woman and the man guilty of illegal sexual intercourse, flog each of them with a hundred stripes. Let not pity withhold you in their case, in a punishment prescribed by Allah, if you believe in Allah and the Last Day. And let a party of the believers witness their punishment. (This punishment is for unmarried persons guilty of the above crime but if married persons commit it, the punishment is to stone them to death, according to Allah's Law).

3. The adulterer marries not but an adulteress or a Mushrikah and the adulteress none marries her except an adulterer or a Muskrik [and that means that the man who agrees to marry (have a sexual relation with) a Mushrikah (female polytheist, pagan or idolatress) or a prostitute, then surely he is either an adulterer, or a Mushrik (polytheist, pagan or idolater, etc.) And the woman who agrees to marry (have a sexual relation with) a Mushrik (polytheist, pagan or idolater) or an adulterer, then she is either a prostitute or a Mushrikah (female polytheist, pagan, or idolatress, etc.)]. Such a thing is forbidden to the believers (of Islamic Monotheism).

4. And those who accuse chaste women, and produce not four witnesses, flog them with eighty stripes, and reject their testimony forever, they indeed are the Fasiqun (liars, rebellious, disobedient to Allah).

5. Except those who repent thereafter and do righteous deeds, (for such) verily, Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.

Let me lay out the worst for you chap...Before you know it these barbarians are in Karachi making mince meat out of your neighbourhood while you dwell on the authenticity of mobile phone videos.

Ok fine, so what do you suggest are there any solutions perhaps you want to share !

Guys we have to face the facts. Our army surrendered although there were many other factors like army not prepared to fight guerilla war, political point scoring, internal pressure for peace (especially when Geo TV started it's special focus on Swat) there was seriously a lot of pressure.
Another thing, we harp on about foreign hands for hundred hours, there is no denying there is some foreign help, but the real reason is the ineptness of the GoP, the public is in disarray, no unity, illiteracy, selfish sc*mbags called leaders.

Thats because you're not. You're from india and you're previous posts have proved that.

I dont mean to be rude but he is from India becuse he is ashamed to be from Pakistan, which he shouldn't be. Instead of being ashamed he should do something about it. Worst situations sometime bring best character out of the people and he should look arond the foruma and see how people are condeming this act.

Back
Top Bottom