What's new

video games 1990s

yep - nokia tantee das
IGI and Need for Speed II on PC
everyone - add in GTA vice city,
call of duty and FIFA on PSP

not exactly childhood but as an older guy NBA 2k(best sports video game out there, I can guarantee better than fifa) , UFC and Madden and cricket 07 (shadeed afridi- anyone?)

ER=204551]@AlKardai[/USER] , I have a hunch you maybe a lowly console nibba? Kneel. :lol:
Used to be, back in the old old days, playing halo 2 and 3 on console.

You guys are on about games that look like they've come from a prehistoric time lmao, I came wel after the advent of the 3D FPS.

For me, gaming would be a part of my childhood.
Enjoying those long summer holidays till late in the evening, playing Minecraft and halo with your friends on Xbox 360s until you don't know those people anymore and the world begins to lose its warmth and happiness.

Over time, as any level of gamer would, you convert to PC games. I enjoy milsims like Squad and Project Reality, amongst others

yep - nokia tantee das

everyone - add in GTA vice city,
call of duty and FIFA on PSP

not exactly childhood but as an adult 2k, UFC and Madden and cricket 07
3310 and GTA VC ftw

@Imran Khan sb. aap ko kiya pata Gta Vice City me Miami beach pe bikini wali behaya kaafir larkion ko goli maarne ka maza? :D

I dont like videogames.

But I like bubble bobble, pang and pacman. Only those.

:enjoy:

The first games I played were on PC.

Redline Racer, Total Annihilation, Actua Soccer, Age of Empires, Tomb Raider, The Sims, Champ Manager!

I played all the GTA's ever - even the top down old ones.

I have an addictive personality spent too long playing games. I didn't buy a console until after I graduated.

The first games I played were on PC.

Age of Empires
Come here, you. 🤗

I only knew only ONE guy all my student years who played Age of Empires. It never got the love it deserved around here. But, it's back on the map since AOE II: DE was released in 2019.

I used to wake up, turn on the PC first and fire up AOE 2. and play it all day. Since 3rd grade and still my fav game of all time. Everything else on one side and this one game of the other. It's for me what minecraft is to many people. The definition of childhood.

:cry: Good times.

Last edited:
Come here, you. 🤗

I only knew only ONE guy all my student years who played Age of Empires. It never got the love it deserved around here. But, it's back on the map since AOE II: DE was released in 2019.

I used to wake up, turn on the PC first and fire up AOE 2. and play it all day. Since 3rd grade and still my fav game of all time. Everything else on one side and this one game of the other. It's for me what minecraft is to many people. The definition of childhood.

It always annoyed me that they had limits on how many units you could have. If it had been bigger like command and conquer - I'd probably still be playing it today.

Contra
Snow bros
Cadillac and dinosaurs
King of Fighters
Street Fighter
Metal Slug
taken
Mario

35531841_2092456320782732_1435266040396251136_n.jpg
All the mentioned ones
+
Mortal Kombat
Fatal Fury
Brain Lara Cricket

Come here, you. 🤗

I can see the two kings playing chess from the intro.

If you like 1990's arcade action games, check this one out.

HuntdownShootOut4-1A.jpg

HuntdownExplosion3-2.jpg

Last edited:
Nah, video games were waste in 1990s.

I miss my 1990s, because it was a wonderful period and we are the last generation who enjoyed children life a far more better than the present day.

I wish, can go back to 1990s, and play all these games again

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom