Then migrated onto Intel pentium 2 and AMD Athlon

😁

Processor Cyrix 16/33Mhz
RAM 4 Mo
HD 120 Mo
Windows 3.1 /MSDOS 4/5

Then migrated onto Intel pentium 2 and AMD Athlon

😁

Ah .... so you are new to gaming as most of other members here on this forum.

Say few words about Commodore 64 & Amiga and we can have a discussion.

..... and I should keep quiet about a Pong console which hooked up to a B&W T.V I guess.

Ah .... so you are new to gaming as most of other members here on this forum.

Say few words about Commodore 64 & Amiga and we can have a discussion.

..... and I should keep quiet about a Pong console which hooked up to a B&W T.V I guess.

Ah sorry but I didn’t had those Commodore 64 or Amiga. Some relatives in the uk had those “toys” and I remember playing pong when paying visit with my parents.

Ah sorry but I didn’t had those Commodore 64 or Amiga. Some relatives in the uk had those “toys” and I remember playing pong when paying visit with my parents.

That was back then when I was in Lahore:

The oldest games I remember playing are
Snake II and Space Impact on Nokia 1100
And Super Mario Bros on NES
IGI and Need for Speed II on PC
and yes PC masterrace FTW. @AlKardai , I have a hunch you maybe a lowly console nibba? Kneel. :lol:

@Maula Jatt @AlKardai @Bleek @Areesh @_NOBODY_ , wbu guys?

I have played on both PC and console. Played same IGI, Need for speed on PC. Played Fifa as earliest as Fifa 98 on PC. Then did a lot of gaming on console

When I was a kid it was 10p a game and would keep you out of the rain in the arcades or cafes if you were good at them

There was

And

Also

Also

Was good days spending all day in khans cafe surrounded by Ganja smoke and was the first place I smelt crack cocaine and heroin drugs .

Also special mention to Acapulco cafe on villa road , handsworth Birmingham where the handsworth riots started

Nostalgic video from the badlands in the 80s

I got myself a free bicycle lol

It always annoyed me that they had limits on how many units you could have. If it had been bigger like command and conquer - I'd probably still be playing it today.
Yeah that sucked. I think now you can make 500 or even 1000 units. Things REALLY improved with Forgotten Empires taking the helm. That's because now the hardcore fans are involved in making the game, not just corporate decisions anymore. And it's grown thus far due to taking player input seriously.

Nah, video games were waste in 1990s.

I miss my 1990s, because it was a wonderful period and we are the last generation who enjoyed children life a far more better than the present day.

I wish, can go back to 1990s, and play all these games again
It's all about memories. You have memories of that stuff. That's great. You don't need to put down video games.

Car Racing games, street fighter and many others i forgot names.

did u know that GUILE was called GOOLI by local boys :woot:
Now I got it.
In college the boys named me gooli because according to them I looked like that gooli character of Starfighter I remember. But since I never played street fighter I didn't understand at that time.

I kicked @Imran Khan *** in street fighter in Bahawalpur in 95. Real shit.
Wow you two know each other in real life?
@Imran Khan you are from bahawalpur.

I have played on both PC and console. Played same IGI, Need for speed on PC. Played Fifa as earliest as Fifa 98 on PC. Then did a lot of gaming on console
Fifa 98, of course. How could I forget? We had our own version of the main theme song :lol:

Last edited:
I had Dendy Junior and later Sega console. There was Mario, Double Dragon, Street Fighter, Shadow Dancer, Duck Hunt, Desert Strike, Mortal Kombat and Battle City.

Now I got it.
In college the boys named me gooli because according to them I looked like that gooli character of Starfighter I remember. But since I never played street fighter I didn't understand at that time.

Wow you two know each other in real life?
@Imran Khan you are from bahawalpur.
jigger hai apna @lastofthepatriots

main ne iski izzat kerni shuru ker di jab se iski shadi hoi hai

ab bolna to nhi chayee per shadi se phly ye new york main kaaly habshi se chumiyaan de ker ciggrate peeta tha .

Araeen ki izzat aik onion hai
7h91cr.jpg

@lastofthepatriots , ustad, this must not go unanswered. Warna keri izzat reh jani?

He is long time member and from my hood so I have forgiven him on multiple occasions.

He once gave gaali to my mother while drunk but I didn’t say anything. Although, respect was lost. But once his son was very ill, and in my heart I forgive him and pray for his son surgery.

I hope he stop drinking now. It’s poison.

Back
Top Bottom