What's new

Video Gamers report in!

In addition to a sizable library in Steam, I've got a few games on GOG.

View attachment 299761

There's a few all-time greats I just can't seem to uninstall without feeling empty - like New Vegas or Skyrim:

*this isn't my normal background:tongue:.
View attachment 299762

And while GOG says The Witcher 3 is installed, its quick-launch icon doesn't boot directly into the game, so I don't have one on my desktop. Rather, it boots GOG and demands to be played with it open. I do keep an icon, but only so I remember the game's installed.

View attachment 299763

@Armstrong do you game at all?

SWTOR- which server?

I've played Skyrim before, found a green crystal armor (forgot what it was called), went on a killing spree and wound up killing an important character and it was game over. :(

:o: But Skyrim has essential NPCs to ensure you don't "Morrowind" you game. Old school RPGs and a few newer ones like Divinity: Original Sin let you do what you wanted. Hell, Morrowind let you buff your jump skill so much that you could cross the map in a single bound - and die when you landed:partay:.

In Morrowind you could kill important people, and get this message:

*click the image to read it.
20160412092742_1.jpg

When you "kill" an essential NPC in Skyrim, they drop to their knees and restore health, not die.
20160412091022_1.jpg

20160412091033_1.jpg

Skyrim, and nearly all modern RPGs like New Vegas or Fallout 4 introduced unkillable NPCs, and removed some more radical functions like mega-buffs to ensure your computer wont explode from RAM overclocking, but mostly so you wouldn't break you game and Nuclear Tesuji you controller/mouse into the nearest wall.

tumblr_inline_mmge2xKU1G1qz4rgp.gif

Speaking of Morrowind, ain't mods grand:D?

20160412091821_1.jpg

20160412092111_1.jpg

20160412092243_1.jpg

The vanilla version is just so, blech:bad:.

MW-place-Arena_Canton.jpg

In addition to a sizable library in Steam, I've got a few games on GOG.

View attachment 299761

There's a few all-time greats I just can't seem to uninstall without feeling empty - like New Vegas or Skyrim:

*this isn't my normal background:tongue:.
View attachment 299762

And while GOG says The Witcher 3 is installed, its quick-launch icon doesn't boot directly into the game, so I don't have one on my desktop. Rather, it boots GOG and demands to be played with it open. I do keep an icon, but only so I remember the game's installed.

View attachment 299763

@Armstrong do you game at all?

Hmm? In game screenshots are valid, even when deleted from one's hard drive. But cropped screenshots aren't and the link degrades after the file is removed.

11083-fascinating-cat-meme-bubble-9Pdr.jpeg

Anywho, I'm playing another Endless series game right now (alongside Endless Legend and Endless Space) - Dungeon of the Endless.

20160419115148_1.jpg

20160419115036_1.jpg

20160419115057_1.jpg

I am plying assassin creed unity on my low spec pc.
assassin's creed has lost its charm after the death of Desmond. after him we don't have any solid reason to explore the history.lets hope they change it.

assassin's creed has lost its charm after the death of Desmond. after him we don't have any solid reason to explore the history.lets hope they change it.
I think they're gonna do that next year they're finally going back in history (if rumors are correct) can't wait for E3 ^_^

Battleships are still getting owned by cruisers and torpedos?
Yeah...they have to balance it...they can't keep it realistic in an arcade game whereas real ships were designed to complement each other.

Back
Top Bottom