What's new

Video Gamers report in!

fsx, dcs world/fc3, wings of prey... thinking about IL-2 BoS
Wings of prey is more like an arcade game.
I play IL-2 Cliffs of Dover, off course the modded one. I am also going to buy BOS anytime soon, it's worth it if you are a fan of WW2 air-combat. I was going to buy it when I came to know that Cliffs of Dover was half the price of BOS, so I went for COD.:crazy_pilot:
Screenshot98986.jpg

Screenshot48459.jpg

Wings of prey is more like an arcade game.
I play IL-2 Cliffs of Dover, off course the modded one. I am also going to buy BOS anytime soon, it's worth it if you are a fan of WW2 air-combat. I was going to buy it when I came to know that Cliffs of Dover was half the price of BOS, so I went for COD.:crazy_pilot:
View attachment 295245

View attachment 295244
true, WoP felt sort of arcady even on sim settings, I want BoS too, its a bit pricey though and I already have a bunch of other stuff sim wise I need to go through so maybe on the next sale.

and my lord, feels like I'm doing a course in military tech just doing the first tutorial in command:.., this is nuts :sick:

In addition to a sizable library in Steam, I've got a few games on GOG.

Capture2.JPG

There's a few all-time greats I just can't seem to uninstall without feeling empty - like New Vegas or Skyrim:

*this isn't my normal background:tongue:.
Capture1.JPG

And while GOG says The Witcher 3 is installed, its quick-launch icon doesn't boot directly into the game, so I don't have one on my desktop. Rather, it boots GOG and demands to be played with it open. I do keep an icon, but only so I remember the game's installed.

Capture.JPG

@Armstrong do you game at all?

Last edited:
As for what I'm playing at the moment, Endless Legend's been given the call. The Shifters expansion came out a few days ago (going along side Shadows and Guardians) so I've been plenty busy with that.

20160410123633_1.jpg

20160410123713_1.jpg

20160411083856_1.jpg

20160410142957_1.jpg

20160410143156_1.jpg

20160408162126_1.jpg

20160408163651_1.jpg

20160408162227_1.jpg

@Armstrong do you game at all?

I used to when I was young; now not so anymore ! :(

Otherwise how many DOTA, MOHAA, Counter Strike and C&C Generals games I had played...aaahhh far too many ! :tsk:

Plus I'm a sucker for Star Wars so I've played the KOTOR I and II but not the Infinities ! :(

I used to when I was young; now not so anymore ! :(

When you were young:o:? We're the same age!!!

Great, now I feel like an old lady.

dame-edna2.jpg

Counter Strike

:lol: You'll never, ever, even in your dreams no matter how hard you try, even be able to hit me once. CS is my competition game of choice. Too bad it's an all girls league:angry:. Gamer guys are afraid to get their butts kicked by a few sassy lasses.

Plus I'm a sucker for Star Wars so I've played the KOTOR I and II but not the Infinities ! :(

funny you should mention those. I literally just reinstalled KOTOR I and II this morning:partay:.

With mods of course. Brotherhood of Shadow: Solomon's Revenge for KOTOR and TSL Restored content for KOTOR 2. Who leaves out half the game? Thank the maker for mod creators.

Praise be to Mod.

When you were young:o:? We're the same age!!!

Great, now I feel like an old lady.

dame-edna2.jpg

Milady age has only added to your elegance and grace ! :agree:

But also to your chubby cheeks and pot belly ! :tongue:

:lol: You'll never, ever, even in your dreams no matter how hard you try, even be able to hit me once. CS is my competition game of choice. Too bad it's an all girls league:angry:. Gamer guys are afraid to get their butts kicked by a few sassy lasses.

1.jpg

funny you should mention those. I literally just reinstalled KOTOR I and II this morning:partay:.

With mods of course. Brotherhood of Shadow: Solomon's Revenge for KOTOR and TSL Restored content for KOTOR 2. Who leaves out half the game? Thank the maker for mod creators.

Praise be to Mod.

Are those expansion packs ? :what:

I'm completely illiterate when it comes to technology or tech lingo; heck I had to give away my Iphone 'cause I couldn't figure out how to upload stuff to it ! :o:

Despite watching 3-4 tutorials on Youtube on how to use Itunes for that....still couldn't figure it out ! :ashamed:

Milady age has only added to your elegance and grace ! :agree:

But also to your chubby cheeks and pot belly ! :tongue:

:o:

Pot belly?

adorable-piglet-eating-ice-cream.jpg

Hmm, well whadd'ya know? I am a bit porky recently, aren't I?

noob_pwning_trollcat.jpg

Now listen here Noob, this is serious business! Last time I played against someone else they burst into flames due to my hot skills:flame:.

Conversely the last time I play with someone else they took selfies the whole time:unsure:.

481420_6bcfc748a8a69a177b7cbfd76384956f.JPG

Despite watching 3-4 tutorials on Youtube on how to use Itunes for that....still couldn't figure it out ! :ashamed:

And too think they call the iPhone idiot proof:P.

Expansions are developer created content packs that add more to a games original state. Take Endless Legend for example.

The base game has several different factions:

20160410123713_1-jpg.299767

Its first expansion, Guardians, didn't add one, but did add in game units, techs and tweaks.

However the second expansion added not only tweaks, like the implementation of an espionage system, but added a new playable faction - The Forgotten:

20160410142957_1-jpg.299768

The third expansion further added new features, including Auriga Pearls, which are used to build special building and powers that reduce the debuffs caused by Winter.

It also added another playable faction, the Allayi:

20160411083856_1-jpg.299766

Functionally mods do the same, depending on the nature of the mod and what goes into it, but instead of being official products created and sold by the game's developer, mods are creations of fans that improve on gameplay and added new elements.

In KOTOR II, the TSL Restored Content mod actually does something the developers didn't... finish the game. It adds a host of cut content back into KOTOR II, amounting to about 1/3 of what the game was originally supposed to be.

:o:

Pot belly?

adorable-piglet-eating-ice-cream.jpg

Hmm, well whadd'ya know? I am a bit porky recently, aren't I?

Awww piglets are soooo cute ! :smitten:

noob_pwning_trollcat.jpg

Now listen here Noob, this is serious business! Last time I played against someone else they burst into flames due to my hot skills:flame:.

Conversely the last time I play with someone else they took selfies the whole time:unsure:.

481420_6bcfc748a8a69a177b7cbfd76384956f.JPG

You+want+a+piece+of+me_14f3db_3085296.jpg

And too think they call the iPhone idiot proof:P.

That hurt my feelings ! :cray:

le%20chien%20et%20la%20solitude.jpg

*Goes and starts to binge eat....one large calzone down another 10 pieces of chicken breasts to go* :o:

Expansions are developer created content packs that add more to a games original state. Take Endless Legend for example.

The base game has several different factions:

Its first expansion, Guardians, didn't add one, but did add in game units, techs and tweaks.

However the second expansion added not only tweaks, like the implementation of an espionage system, but added a new playable faction - The Forgotten:

The third expansion further added new features, including Auriga Pearls, which are used to build special building and powers that reduce the debuffs caused by Winter.

It also added another playable faction, the Allayi:

Functionally mods do the same, depending on the nature of the mod and what goes into it, but instead of being official products created and sold by the game's developer, mods are creations of fans that improve on gameplay and added new elements.

In KOTOR II, the TSL Restored Content mod actually does something the developers didn't... finish the game. It adds a host of cut content back into KOTOR II, amounting to about 1/3 of what the game was originally supposed to be.

52318816.jpg

There's a few all-time greats I just can't seem to uninstall without feeling empty - like New Vegas or Skyrim:
I've played Skyrim before, found a green crystal armor (forgot what it was called), went on a killing spree and wound up killing an important character and it was game over. :(
*Goes and starts to binge eat....one large calzone down another 10 pieces of chicken breasts to go* :o:
That would be binge eating, if you weren't a Butt..... :D

Well Mr. Dinosaur, Binary Code actually does have 2 - a radix of 2 that is.

The radix is the number of unique digits used to represent a given scale. For decimals, there's a radix of 10. One base count for each ".X" until the next whole number - 0 to .9.

Binary, being a Base-2 numeric system, has a radix of two - 0 and 1 - and is thus "Binary."

geek.jpg

Back
Top Bottom