What's new

Video Gamers report in!

Once upon a time....

Nowadays....

Still missing a remake:

Failed Game:

Can´t find a Server :(

Ps1 times ;)

1999 Halo demo....computer gamers drooled...then Microsoft buys Bungie and announces it will be a console game. Argh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! End up getting a PC port almost 5 years later. Lots of super angry gamers.

Luckily we had Starsiege Tribes and Tribes 2

Last edited:
1999 Halo demo....computer gamers drooled...then Microsoft buys Bungie and announces it will be a console game. Argh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! End up getting a PC port almost 5 years later. Lots of super angry gamers.

Luckily we had Starsiege Tribes and Tribes 2

I still have an original copy of the game on a CD. That game was kickass! Infact the online servers are still working, so i play it occasionaly on my crappy Laptop when i am bored(I have a gaming PC though i have a laptop i take to school daily)

I still have an original copy of the game on a CD. That game was kickass! Infact the online servers are still working, so i play it occasionaly on my crappy Laptop when i am bored(I have a gaming PC though i have a laptop i take to school daily)

The game was pretty good (although the backtracking in the later levels was a little lame). Capture the flag Multiplayer was okay. Didn't play it anywhere near as much as Tribes though.

Anyone know of a good survival horror game?

I've been playing CoP Misery mod, but I hate it's difficulty:

maxresdefault.jpg

SoC's Complete, which I love:smitten::

Stalker-Complete-Mod-08_090920134640.jpg

And Lost Alpha, but it has too much open space and not enough interesting stuff to explore or shoot:

4e9cf5e8e3a73bcca7299ec01484c48c.jpeg

I've played the hell out of the Silent Hill and Resident Evil franchises, they're among my favorites (except the new Resident Evils... where's the horror?!?!?!) and Soma and Dead Space are ones I've gone through recently. The Metro series didn't do it for me. Too linear.

Anyone know of a good survival horror game?

I've been playing CoP Misery mod, but I hate it's difficulty:

maxresdefault.jpg

SoC's Complete, which I love:smitten::

Stalker-Complete-Mod-08_090920134640.jpg

And Lost Alpha, but it has too much open space and not enough interesting stuff to explore or shoot:

4e9cf5e8e3a73bcca7299ec01484c48c.jpeg

I've played the hell out of the Silent Hill and Resident Evil franchises, they're among my favorites (except the new Resident Evils... where's the horror?!?!?!) and Soma and Dead Space are ones I've gone through recently. The Metro series didn't do it for me. Too linear.
Old one, tried the F.E.A.R series ?
F.E.A.R. (series) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
38.jpg

You can also try RTCW not completely horror though.
If you are a very old hand and not bothered about graphics, then Diablo would do.

if you are just looking for fun ,can try Serious Sam older version ( newer version has too comical look).

serious-sam-hd-the-second-encounter-3.jpg

Oh yes! Tense, though scary isn't quite the right word. But I was on edge turning every corner.

Capture.PNG

On GOG I've got several of the Amnesia games and Penumbra, Soma, System Shock 1 and 2, Call of Pryipjat and Clear Sky.

I've heard the Fatal Frame games are pretty good, especially the second one, is this true?

Oh yes! Tense, though scary isn't quite the right word. But I was on edge turning every corner.

View attachment 292558

On GOG I've got several of the Amnesia games and Penumbra, Soma, System Shock 1 and 2, Call of Pryipjat and Clear Sky.

I've heard the Fatal Frame games are pretty good, especially the second one, is this true?
I havent played any of Fatal Frame games :(, the only japanese game I follow is MSG.

Hmm, that's odd. I really doubt that's the reason they're stepping away.

Kotaku is reporting that they simply can't crack the most recent Copy Protection software:

One Of The World's Biggest PC Piracy Groups Is Quitting The Game

mldm4mz7tgyfdfqyflf4.gif

The last time we heard from Chinese cracking forum 3DM—responsible for illegal cracks of pirated video games—they were being frustrated by Just Cause 3's “Denovo” copy protection. Now they’re walking away from the game entirely.

As Torrentfreak report, last week 3DM’s leader Bird Sister posted on her personal blog “We just had an internal meeting. Starting at the Chinese New Year, 3DM will not crack any single-player games.”

Bizarrely, she then says that they’ll revisit the decision next year, writing “We’ll take a look at the situation in a year’s time to see if genuine sales have grown.”

It’s lovely to imagine a PC cracking team taking part in some grand experiment for the betterment of the legit video game industry, but it’s tough not drawing a line between 3DM’s frustrations with Denovo—which is becoming more and more popular among publishers—and a decision to take a break.

While this will be a blow to anyone who used 3DM’s cracks, it’s not like they were the only group in the world busting open singleplayer PC games, so PC piracy is still very much out there. Still...if one of the bigger crews responsible for cracking is making a move like this, it’s an interesting sign of the times in the war between publishers and pirates.

has any of you guys played this almost real combat simulator Command Modern Air Naval Operations.its a great game with steep learning curve which need extensive knowledge of different weapon systems and their limits.man its a great game must play for any military enthusiast and will recommend it to PDF air force and navy fans.

has any of you guys played this almost real combat simulator Command Modern Air Naval Operations.its a great game with steep learning curve which need extensive knowledge of different weapon systems and their limits.man its a great game must play for any military enthusiast and will recommend it to PDF air force and navy fans.
thanks, didn't know about this one, it's 50% off on steam midweek madness sale till the 26th

Back
Top Bottom