What's new

Video Gamers report in!

Wut, Whenever I open DS2 it shows a logo of Havoc, abd Software.
According to wiki dark souls is written by From software ... A Japanese company. Id is American and was recently acquired by ZeniMax... The guys who gave us elder scrolls

Last edited:
According to wiki dark souls is written by From software ... A Japanese company. Id is American and was recently acquired by Bethseda.. The guys who gave us elder scrolls
And Fallout 4, but honestly I'm disappointed by it.
But The Witcher 3 is just plain mind blowing. Let's hope what happens in Cyberpunk 2077. Fingers crossed.

12105940_1711017725797123_4877129429983898427_n.png

Sounds right. #CounterStrike

Does anyone on this forum play E sim http://e-sim.org/
Its really awesome and it have everything from capturing countries to growing your countires economically and having elections, but unfortunately currently Pakistan is occupied by Iran in two servers.
@WebMaster check it out can you create something like this on PDF, you can be the first president of Pakistan:cheesy:

Bah, you Kids with your PS4 and xbox schmexbox... Back in the day, this is how we gamed:

%7B0F01C5F2-4BBC-4594-A9BD-EE3A713DFA7E%7D.jpg

:lol: mjhe bhi apna pehla console (PS1) yd agya but srsly if you're a hard core gamer you will always love games no matter what you should try out newer games too mainly (Witcher 3, GTA 5, MGSV, Last of us, Batman AK, Uncharted)

:lol: mjhe bhi apna pehla console (PS1) yd agya but srsly if you're a hard core gamer you will always love games no matter what you should try out newer games too mainly (Witcher 3, GTA 5, MGSV, Last of us, Batman AK, Uncharted)

I don't do console games, I really don't have time for games but when I do get a spare hour or two I tend to play Civilisation or Sim City.

Umm, no thanks. I have been playing Sim City since 1993 so...
I was talking about the new one i know old sim city's are really good :)
btw has anyone here heard of Unravel? i am waiting for this game since E3 2015 it's releasing on 9th feb

Any civilization fans tried Endless Legend? I love Civilization 5:smitten:, but Endless Legend is special in its own right.

2016-01-26_00001.jpg

2016-01-26_00002.jpg

2016-01-26_00003.jpg

I bought a few more too:

Capture.PNG

Compared with my previous library screenshot from 22 days ago:

capture-png.284729

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom