What's new

Video Gamers report in!

Anyone know of a good survival horror game?

I've been playing CoP Misery mod, but I hate it's difficulty:

maxresdefault.jpg

SoC's Complete, which I love:smitten::

Stalker-Complete-Mod-08_090920134640.jpg

And Lost Alpha, but it has too much open space and not enough interesting stuff to explore or shoot:

4e9cf5e8e3a73bcca7299ec01484c48c.jpeg

I've played the hell out of the Silent Hill and Resident Evil franchises, they're among my favorites (except the new Resident Evils... where's the horror?!?!?!) and Soma and Dead Space are ones I've gone through recently. The Metro series didn't do it for me. Too linear.
Have you played 'the evil within' ? IMO, it's an old school survival horror game. A bit difficult though, and scary too.
the-evil-within-mod.jpg

Any air combat simulation fan here?

you are welcome mate do tell me about your playing experience once you get hold of controls.
actually DCS world and Arma 3 etc are more my kind of simulations, not sure about this one

bit too hardcore but it does look interesting

Any air combat simulation fan here?
:raise: :crazy_pilot:

fsx, dcs world/fc3, wings of prey... thinking about IL-2 BoS

actually DCS world and Arma 3 etc are more my kind of simulations, not sure about this one

bit too hardcore but it does look interesting

:raise: :crazy_pilot:

fsx, dcs world/fc3, wings of prey... thinking about IL-2 BoS
yeah its more like war simulation you have to manage almost every aspect of the war like air force and naval positioning or fuel and munition management on the base etc.i have yet to finish a single campaign.i just can't bear the loss of my fighter jets and quit the game every time i lose few of them.i know it is bound to happen in war but i just can't come to terms with it:(.
anyways great game but not everyone's cup of tea:coffee:

yeah its more like war simulation you have to manage almost every aspect of the war like air force and naval positioning or fuel and munition management on the base etc.i have yet to finish a single campaign.i just can't bear the loss of my fighter jets and quit the game every time i lose few of them.i know it is bound to happen in war but i just can't come to terms with it:(.
anyways great game but not everyone's cup of tea:coffee:
I gave in, just picked up:

Command: Modern Air / Naval Operations + Northern Inferno

steam 50% off was just too good to ignore :partay:

looks like a very steep learning curve ahead but I love stuff like this, India/Pakistan scenarios should be fun :lol:

but this is not a "game" as far as I can tell and not very demanding on gfx etc so lets tag a few people I think it might interest:

@Star Wars @MilSpec @Vauban @Irfan Baloch @Blue Marlin @Horus @mike2000 is back @Abingdonboy @500 @PARIKRAMA @Rashid Mahmood @ultron @Chinese-Dragon

looks like a very steep learning curve ahead but I love stuff like this, India/Pakistan scenarios should be fun :lol:

but this is not a "game" as far as I can tell and not very demanding on gfx etc so lets tag a few people I think it might interest:

@Star Wars @MilSpec @Vauban @Irfan Baloch @Blue Marlin @Horus @mike2000 is back @Abingdonboy @500 @PARIKRAMA @Rashid Mahmood @ultron @Chinese-Dragon
I moved away from console long time ago and switched to PC based from RTS to MMORPG.. FPS interest lasted till the late 90s in Duke Nuken and Doom and that was that.
if its like a clone of modern warfare or battlefield series then of course you will need a high end machine to work it
#

I moved away from console long time ago and switched to PC based from RTS to MMORPG.. FPS interest lasted till the late 90s in Duke Nuken and Doom and that was that.
if its like a clone of modern warfare or battlefield series then of course you will need a high end machine to work it
#

Which MMO's do you play? I have tried most of them one time or the other

Which MMO's do you play? I have tried most of them one time or the other
I played World of Warcraft since it came out and only stopped in 2014. back in the days when internet was in its infancy I played RTS online like age of empires 2(micro soft) and Dune 2000 (westwood)

#
o ji bhaijaan, kaisi baat kar di... (without checking it out) o_O

there are no 3d graphics and no fancy 'video game' stuff here, pure ultra hardcore strategy, and very detailed scenarios to play... by the looks of it, it should run well even on an old nokia 2110 or something, that's why I tagged you non traditional 'gamers'

50% off, worth it for armchair admirals and generals :partay:

#
mate its not your average game. its as close to a real war a one can get in game.it doesn't require high end graphic card but what it demands high amount of knowledge about each and every parameter of every weapon ever created after jet age
weapon systems ranging from mk 82 to nukes and rail guns

mate its not your average game. its as close to a real war a one can get in game.it doesn't require high end graphic card but what it demands high amount of knowledge about each and every parameter of every weapon ever created after jet age
hence the prefix "if" based on graphics in the video. rest I cant care less since I don't claim the knowledge of all and still believe that "games" should remain "games" otherwise their category should be changed to whatever

so you bought it hope you enjoy attacking karachi as much as i enjoyed sinking khukri in my hangor:lol::ashamed:

hence the prefix "if" based on graphics in the video. rest I cant care less since I don't claim the knowledge of all and still believe that "games" should remain "games" otherwise their category should be changed to whatever
little bit on the edge today han bro is every thing alright.

call it 'whatever' then :P

just another (cool for nerds like us) geeky software, or are you scared of the 300+ mkis I'm going to throw at Pakistan lol ? :police:

so you bought it hope you enjoy attacking karachi as much as i enjoyed sinking khukri in my hangor:lol::ashamed:
I'm going to learn the editor and go wild with it lol, even in Arma3 I spend more time creating scenarios than playing them :D

im not a gamer, i did a bit of low level programming a while ago for gaming engines.
the stress made me hate games

call it 'whatever' then :P

just another (cool for nerds like us) geeky software, or are you scared of the 300+ mkis I'm going to throw at Pakistan lol ? :police:

I'm going to learn the editor and go wild with it lol, even in Arma3 I spend more time creating scenarios than playing them :D
if you make a full war scenarios between pakistan and india pls do share it with me:cheers:.but try to be unbiased in it if possible :cheesy::p::victory1:

Back
Top Bottom