What's new

Video Gamers report in!

Yeah...they have to balance it...they can't keep it realistic in an arcade game whereas real ships were designed to complement each other.
So Cruisers still owning battleships with constant incendery shells? What about accuracy of battleship guns are they still crap ?

same here but waiting for any news on mass effect 4
TBH i have never actually played that series so i can't say anything but hey there's a good news we're finally getting a Mafia game on oct 7 :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo: after 6 frigging years :victory:

So Cruisers still owning battleships with constant incendery shells? What about accuracy of battleship guns are they still crap ?
Horrible accuracy....the have more range....but its pointless because they can't hit anything at long range.

TBH i have never actually played that series so i can't say anything but hey there's a good news we're finally getting a Mafia game on oct 7 :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo: after 6 frigging years :victory:
mafia series is not my cup of tea but i will be jumping like this the day rockstar announces that they are making bully 2.

Very beautiful! I've been playing the Falskaar mod recently, as in today recently:partay:, and it's got some amazing music too!

Alongside Beyond Reach and Wyrmstooth, Falskaar is definitely one mod any Skyrim fan must play! These screenshots are from Beyond Reach.

*They're pretty big, so click to resize them.
20160427235336_1.jpg

20160427235708_1.jpg

20160428164305_1.jpg

20160428164806_1.jpg

20160428170903_1.jpg

20160428172515_1.jpg

Oh, I'm Nattmara by the way:wave:.

I've heard really mixed reviews on it so far:undecided:. I'm a major fan of the old DOOM games, but I don't know if I'll give this one a shot or not. Maybe just stream it, review it, maybe play some multiplayer and never touch it again:what:. I hope it's got some longevity, but the reviews haven't been favorable:(.

http://kotaku.com/theres-something-not-quite-right-about-the-new-doom-1768917952

ly5r4y55lse0twkc4pec.gif

ruflcckwjmhk7prmrvip.gif

Even the multi looks, I dunno, off to me.

While Battlefied 1 is big news Overwatch is currently in open beta and anyone can play it for free until 10th just leaving it here for those care.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom