What's new

Video Gamers report in!

World War II (in Space) Japanese Version.. WITH LOLI HITLER AND STALIN [undergoing English translation]

Just an idle thought on analogy between video game makers and defense equipment manufacturers showing respective strengths and weaknesses

Russia- CdProjektRed;Deep Silver
Metro 2033/Last Light
The Witcher

Excellent story let down by less than adequate gameplay mechanics.
Reminds of Russian military hardware that is notoriously difficult to handle but gives great bang for buck.

France - Ubisoft;Vivendi
Assassin's Creed
Far Cry

Kind of repetitive and only incremental advance over the predecessor.
But great to play nevertheless
Very user friendly mechanics to the point that game is accused of too much hand holding.

Dare I say like Rafale or Mirage which are supposed to be extremely easy to handle and competant aircraft

USA - Boeing;Bethesda
Fallout
The Elder Scrolls

Minute attention to detail
Too much stuff to do, can be intimidating to complete the game 100%
Relentless addition of of new stuff with each add-on DLC that it virtually becomes a new game after all DLCs and mods have been installed.
Kind of like how F 18 and Apache have become Growler and Longbow with extensive upgrades.

USA -Lockheed; Electronic Arts

Dragon Age
Mass effect

Makers of Best Space RPG (ME) and Ancient era RPG(DA) can be compared to makers of best omnirole aircraft of 20th century the F 16.

Edit: China as late entrant can be compared to Jade Empire.

Last edited:
I've been playing the original Castlevania a lot lately. Game is old, but it's still great.

Games im playing right now:

View attachment 235360
im playing napoleon total war and company heroes eastern fronts. Have played medieval tw empire tw rome tw.
Planning on playing Rome 2 tw , Atilla tw and shogun 2 tw. Love the tw games. Mixed real time strategy and turn based takes them to next level.

Get me real time strategy games ppl. I mean good war games. Like Company of heroes. Total War and something like Caesar III.

im playing napoleon total war and company heroes eastern fronts. Have played medieval tw empire tw rome tw.
Planning on playing Rome 2 tw , Atilla tw and shogun 2 tw. Love the tw games. Mixed real time strategy and turn based takes them to next level.

Get me real time strategy games ppl. I mean good war games. Like Company of heroes. Total War and something like Caesar III.

Im too a strategy gamer
well i've heard that rome2tw is total waste of money
plus i have played empire tw and deleted in 2 days
didnt like its gameplay the only thing i liked was mughal faction but it can only be unlocked until i defeat them and i dont have that patience
Try command and conquer franchise like,
CnC Red alert2, red alert3, generals , tiberian sun, etc
also try age of empire

Im too a strategy gamer
well i've heard that rome2tw is total waste of money
plus i have played empire tw and deleted in 2 days
didnt like its gameplay the only thing i liked was mughal faction but it can only be unlocked until i defeat them and i dont have that patience
Try command and conquer franchise like,
CnC Red alert2, red alert3, generals , tiberian sun, etc
also try age of empire
Played all those.
empire was waste of time. Napoleon is better. Same era.
palyed cnc before starting company and found out that entire franchise is horseshit compared to company of heroes.
At the time of age of empire we played Stronghold crusader extreme and Caesar 3. AOE was good too but it had limitations but the other 2 were awesome. My entire childhood i played these 2 games. I had also played Warthunder, they have server problems.
Pings are above 250 ms Cant play like that even though we 8mbps broadband. Good game though.

Played all those.
empire was waste of time. Napoleon is better. Same era.
palyed cnc before starting company and found out that entire franchise is horseshit compared to company of heroes.
At the time of age of empire we played Stronghold crusader extreme and Caesar 3. AOE was good too but it had limitations but the other 2 were awesome. My entire childhood i played these 2 games. I had also played Warthunder, they have server problems.
Pings are above 250 ms Cant play like that even though we 8mbps broadband. Good game though.

what about crusader's kings2 and europa universilis4 ? they are also good game.

I was playing some GTA multiplayer .... but now a days playing only Clash of Clans on my android :D
I would like to play Arma3,CS-GO and some COD games in near future .. :)

Just an idle thought on analogy between video game makers and defense equipment manufacturers showing respective strengths and weaknesses

Russia- CdProjektRed;Deep Silver
Metro 2033/Last Light
The Witcher

Excellent story let down by less than adequate gameplay mechanics.
Reminds of Russian military hardware that is notoriously difficult to handle but gives great bang for buck.

France - Ubisoft;Vivendi
Assassin's Creed
Far Cry

Kind of repetitive and only incremental advance over the predecessor.
But great to play nevertheless
Very user friendly mechanics to the point that game is accused of too much hand holding.

Dare I say like Rafale or Mirage which are supposed to be extremely easy to handle and competant aircraft

USA - Boeing;Bethesda
Fallout
The Elder Scrolls

Minute attention to detail
Too much stuff to do, can be intimidating to complete the game 100%
Relentless addition of of new stuff with each add-on DLC that it virtually becomes a new game after all DLCs and mods have been installed.
Kind of like how F 18 and Apache have become Growler and Longbow with extensive upgrades.

USA -Lockheed; Electronic Arts

Dragon Age
Mass effect

Makers of Best Space RPG (ME) and Ancient era RPG(DA) can be compared to makers of best omnirole aircraft of 20th century the F 16.

Edit: China as late entrant can be compared to Jade Empire.

WTF? Cd Projekt Red is a Polish company that is based in Warsaw. Deep Silver is a German company thats in Planegg. You need to do better research before you post.

Was really looking forward to Act of Aggression because of how it was being marketed as a C&C Generals successor.
But the reviews say that the gameplay is pretty bland :(

Back
Top Bottom