What's new

Video Gamers report in!

Finally beat the original Castlevania for the NES. What a hard game! On to Castlevania III now.

Has anyone played battlefield hardline? How is it?

For the first time I haven't bought a game from Dice Battlefield franchise is this one...I dont see the need for them to go COD way. I would have loved BF to be in its original element.

Anyways I think Hardline is good though. Not for me. :)

For the first time I haven't bought a game from Dice Battlefield franchise is this one...I dont see the need for them to go COD way. I would have loved BF to be in its original element.

Anyways I think Hardline is good though. Not for me. :)
Battlefield 4 is a killer of a game. Really fun and worth playing 3ice.

Playing Metal gear 5 - Phantom Pain- Enjoying it-

i am glad that the campaign has not finished yet even after 16 hours of playing time- other games are done and dusted by that time-

Guys anybody playing Civilization5 or rome total war on multiplayer???

not on multiplayer
i ddnt buy those games so cant play online
but played on lan
fun

Oh.. I'm looking for multiplayer man... I never played a game in Multiplayer Mode.. looking forward to play with someone..

Oh.. I'm looking for multiplayer man... I never played a game in Multiplayer Mode.. looking forward to play with someone..
As much i would love to play these games online with new players, i cant play on steam as i cannot buy. And my father hates games with a passion.

As much i would love to play these games online with new players, i cant play on steam as i cannot buy. And my father hates games with a passion.
You can get everything off torents. just will miss some games like diablo3 and titanfall.

ARMA 3 (anyone played it) ...

images (1).jpg
2401035-arma3_screenshot_01_mbt52tank.jpg
arma3_screenshot_03.jpg
arma3_screenshot_06.jpg
Arma-3.jpg
ArmA 3 1.jpg

Anyone played this? :3
Used to be my favourite when i was a kid.
still is. Damn every minute is worth of it.

if you want to know how to run this, heres the guide.

Playing Hearts of Iron 3 atm and Star wars Beta (downloaded haven't played yet)

Back
Top Bottom