What's new

Video Gamers report in!

I am playing :

Batman Arkham Asylum(PC) (won the BAFTA best game award 2009)
Assassin's Creed (PC)
Burnout Paradise: the Ultimate Box (PC)

Want to play

Batman Arkham City
Assassin's Creed 2
Assassin's Creed Brotherhood

Anybody has a hacked Xbox 360 where they play downloaded games offline and purchased games online?

Anybody has a hacked Xbox 360 where they play downloaded games offline and purchased games online?

No one likes hackers.

suspiciousawesome-2.gif

I don't understand what you mean, do you mean games downloaded from Xbox Live? And can't you play purchased games offline anyway?

I don't understand what you mean, do you mean games downloaded from Xbox Live? And can't you play purchased games offline anyway?

you can if the games are cracked

anyways, playing fallout nv, starcraft 2, dawn of war 2, old skool CS all for PC

sf4, blazblue for ps3

Ive stopped playing CoD completely. These days all I play is BFBC2. Maybe in the vacation when I have the time I'll ecplore a few more games. Especially minecraft. Everyone's going crazy on that one.

Ive stopped playing CoD completely. These days all I play is BFBC2. Maybe in the vacation when I have the time I'll ecplore a few more games. Especially minecraft. Everyone's going crazy on that one.

tumblr_laevl9IUm41qz5mlno1_500.jpg

:lol: :lol:

ps3 for me!

Killzone 2
GTA IV & GTA episodes
Bad Company 2
Bad Company 2 Vietnam
Battlefield 1943
COD-MW, WaW, MW2 & Black Ops
Hawx
FIFA 11

next is Killzone 3!!!!

i love having infinite TNT in minecraft

i gave up on the online because there were too many griefers

BFBC2 is really a dud in front of modern warfare series.

BFBC2 is really a dud in front of modern warfare series.

no dude it isnt i went of cod because they use to do campaigning all the time by hiding behind the wall if someone do that in bfbc2 jut throw a grenade a rpg or a 40 mm grenade damn the wall blows off so does the player :sniper::sniper:

no dude it isnt i went of cod because they use to do campaigning all the time by hiding behind the wall if someone do that in bfbc2 jut throw a grenade a rpg or a 40 mm grenade damn the wall blows off so does the player :sniper::sniper:

Yes that was an amazing feature i enjoyed in the game,all credit to BBC@ for that,but overall I loved MF more,thrilling story line,catastrophic action

Yes that was an amazing feature i enjoyed in the game,all credit to BBC@ for that,but overall I loved MF more,thrilling story line,catastrophic action

well it depends i love to play with shotguns (love the saiga in bfbc2 or what ever it is ) and in cod 4 the shot guns were use less so that is also a reason for me to get of that series

Back
Top Bottom