What's new

Video Gamers report in!

reply to me with your PS3 username if you are still playing CoD blackops

it's been a long day, i'm in the mood to whoop some sorry arses with my G-11 and some semtex stickies

My XBL id is zeehunter1993 .
I will start playing from April .
Have exams this month :(

Lock on

img_id853.jpg

lock-on-modern-air-combat.403536.jpg

LockOn-248.jpg

il78m_1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

My favorite............:smitten: Good to see someone else likes it as well........:mps:
Creating your own scenarios there is fun..:bounce:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm addicted to this game. Wish i was able to play online with other players as well here.

Man ,i just love it......couldn't control my emotions after reading the name in your post.Great game.Boredem killer.....exciting whatever you call it,Yeah i miss that too.....once i tried it to play online with ubisoft but couldn't manage it and was unsuccessful:cry:.

Hope we could play it together.I love to refuel my Su33 and land it on the russian carrier.....initially i couldn't figure out how to refuel,everytime my jet used to get too far ahead or behind the pod used to displaced again and again.But it's all fine now.:)
My favorite jet is F-15,but i prefer to have su27 or mig29 for a dogfight.

Share something about it.Will love to listen.:)

Man ,i just love it......couldn't control my emotions after reading the name in your post.Great game.Boredem killer.....exciting whatever you call it,Yeah i miss that too.....once i tried it to play online with ubisoft but couldn't manage it and was unsuccessful:cry:.

Hope we could play it together.I love to refuel my Su33 and land it on the russian carrier.....initially i couldn't figure out how to refuel,everytime my jet used to get to far ahead or behind the pod used to displaced again and again.But it's all fine now.:)
My favorite jet is F-15,but i prefer to have su27 or mig29 for a dogfight.

Share something about it.Will love to listen.:)
is this a new game or old game

I play world of warcraft on English Euroepan servers
mainly on Alliance normal servers

Back
Top Bottom