Mass Effect 2
Alan Wake
NFS Shift
Prince of Persia : The Forgotten Sands

All on Xbox 360

Currently playing Black Ops online .

I will get Bulletstorm tmrrw :yahoo:

W8ing for Crysis 2 , Dragon Age 2 and Homefrnt to launch

Are you in Pakistan? I just dont think of people in Pakistan or in India as gamers.

Unless they are in western countries.
Only thing on the PC im waiting for is Shogun 2 total war..p

No man ...
There are lot of ppl in India who play on Xbox 360 and PS3 .
And both the consoles r officially launched in India and we get games at Day 1 of launch .

I had preordered Bulletstorm and I am getting it on 26th Feb .

Neither Xbox 360 nor PS3 has been officially launched in Pakistan . So they will have lesser players than India .

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys add me up ps3 users rajjaiswal (online id)

PSN: shaheen47
Add me ! :D

So who's buying Killzone 3 next week?

I would trade my arm for that. Actually, no.. how would I play then ? :/

i downloaded the demo on psn the last week ,played it for about an hour and didnt like it, it felt to bulky for my likeing :smokin:

i guess im to used to cod games :( currently 13th prestige on blackops Ps3 :smokin:

Cool, add me PSN is IIdeleteduserII. I hardly play PS3 anymore but I might give you a game. :) My KD in Black Ops is 2.60 with like 17% accuracy (I like to spray, I know: "that's what she said" :D). AK-47 is my favourite gun with dual mags.

"Camping like a baby? No points."

:lol: :lol: :lol:

This video, by SeaNanners literally made Notch 1 million customers. Check out how many views it has.

okey do you mean playing pirated or cracked games offline and the original ones online

Pirated games offline and original games online so you dont get banned?

I want to play some original games online, but not sure if i can on live because i will get banned. :hitwall:

Pirated games offline and original games online so you dont get banned?

I want to play some original games online, but not sure if i can on live because i will get banned. :hitwall:

I'm not sure I get what you're trying to say but of course you can play original games on Xbox Live. Why would you get banned?

i love having infinite TNT in minecraft

i gave up on the online because there were too many griefers

Look for a server which has hierarchy mods and moderators online. I found one in which they had actually built a city... complete with skyscrapers, bridges, shops and it's very own subway system! No joke. :D

^^^

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

Look at the graphics! Look at them God-damnit!

:shout::shout::shout::shout::shout:

One of my friend told me he had some problem when he went online coz he use to play pirated games
I'm not sure I get what you're trying to say but of course you can play original games on Xbox Live. Why would you get banned?

Currently Playing:
1. Sid Meier's Civilization V
2. Blurr
3. Age of Empires 2 The Conquerors

Most Anticipated:
1. The Elder Scrolls: V Skyrim
2. Fallout 4
3. Age of Empires online
4. Dragon Age II
5. The Witcher 2

ZaYYaF, which games you like to play or which games you currently playing? Please do tell us if you already have not. (I might have missed it or something. :-s )

Back
Top Bottom