What's new

Video Gamers report in!

Assassin’s Creed exists within the deep and rich history of our own world. Thanks to the real world people, inspirations, and settings, knowledge is baked into nearly every aspect of the game. Join us in a walk around Jerusalem, Acre, and Damascus for a brief tour of what made these cities so important in 1191 during the Third Crusade, you just might learn a thing or two. And if you want to revisit the original game that kicked off the franchise, sign up for UPLAY+ to get access to it, and more than 100 other Ubisoft titles.

Playing destiny 2 by any chance?
Not really I am actually playing some older titles before I start Kingdom come deliverance
Tried it for the first time on my One X earlier. Nice looking and good game control, but they monetized the **** out of it, so I doubt I’ll be playing it much longer.
Saw it on my steam didnt bother downloading it :D

Not really I am actually playing some older titles before I start Kingdom come deliverance

Saw it on my steam didnt bother downloading it :D

Speaking of Steam, I’m back on there. Haven’t played any games yet. But I intend to get into some.

Any action type of game you feel you can recommend I would of course appreciate. If not, that’s OK too.

Look forward to putting my new laptop through its paces.

I have downloaded Star Trek online, but haven’t played yet.

I'm playing hawx but i haven't got too far i have a wii and 360 i play hawx and medal of honour on 360 i play mario kart on wii(my fav game ever lol)
Yesterday I did 150 burpees
100 weighted squats
100 kettlebell swings
4 x 5 minute round on the heavy bag with 1 min break

I was fvcked

GET OUT MORE

For me real gaming will begin after outerworlds is re
Any action type of game you feel you can recommend I would of course appreciate. If not, that’s OK too.
For cheap you should go for dead effect
I know I know the story is that of a cheapo b rate movie but the gameplay is solid

Look forward to putting my new laptop through its paces.
If its only intel integrated I would say you should give Fable 3 a chance

For me real gaming will begin after outerworlds is re

For cheap you should go for dead effect
I know I know the story is that of a cheapo b rate movie but the gameplay is solid

If its only intel integrated I would say you should give Fable 3 a chance

I have a dedicated video card that can handle most games. GeForce 1650 GTX.

Appreciate the suggestions brother

My Collections as of now,
PSX_20191014_085316.jpg

PSX_20191014_085351.jpg

Anybody pre-order or getting modern warfare when it’s released?

Back
Top Bottom