What's new

Video Gamers report in!

Got habit of dungeons and treasures. Playing it from 2 years. You can also earn some bucks but i play this for enjoyment.
I love to participate in the contest in Bow & Balloons and Bow & Castles. This is really adventure to find golds in the dungeons and to kill the monsters. :D
You can join here Dungeons & Treasures : The adventure game that pays you to play ! and enjoy the contests/games.
I found this very entertaining site:bounce:

You play WoT? :) Which tanks, tier?

World of Tanks and War Thunder

Currently at IS3(my highest tier).....working on the US med line(currently at E2 Sherman Jumbo).....German TD-StugIII

War Thunder....don't play much......have a level five Soviet Yak7B!

Currently at IS3(my highest tier).....working on the US med line(currently at E2 Sherman Jumbo).....German TD-StugIII

War Thunder....don't play much......have a level five Soviet Yak7B!

Well I found it quite hard to get those high tier tanks in WoT (Got a KV 1S as my highest tank)... but its much easier for me to work up the lines in War Thunder which I like more than WoT, mostly because of my interest in aviation.
My highest rank plane are Sovier Yak 3 and LA 5FNs

Well I found it quite hard to get those high tier tanks in WoT (Got a KV 1S as my highest tank)... but its much easier for me to work up the lines in War Thunder which I like more than WoT, mostly because of my interest in aviation.
My highest rank plane are Sovier Yak 3 and LA 5FNs

Dont you face ping spikes from India?Which server o you play on?

Dont you face ping spikes from India?Which server o you play on?

I am currently in Germany so there is no problem with bot games. I could play WoT pretty fine at home.. but I cannot remember which server.
Anyways, I will return to India in about 3 weeks and I fear that War Thunder wont be playable from there :/

Finished Max payne 3 some weeks ago! it was awesome game! fantastic graphics and nice realism.

I am currently in Germany so there is no problem with bot games. I could play WoT pretty fine at home.. but I cannot remember which server.
Anyways, I will return to India in about 3 weeks and I fear that War Thunder wont be playable from there :/

You'll have to wait for War Thunder's South East Asian server.You could try the Russian server!

1044249_695554480470673_931865986_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom