What's new

Video Gamers report in!

Elephants are awesome, but infantry was completely inferior after 1750 (or so) when everyone had guards, fire by rank and skirmishers :(

Anyways, the period I am most interested are the ancient :) Cannot wait for Rome 2!!!

same here, ancient & medieval ages were interesting. we live in boring times.

Medieval-2-Total-War.jpg

Elephants are awesome, but infantry was completely inferior after 1750 (or so) when everyone had guards, fire by rank and skirmishers :(

Anyways, the period I am most interested are the ancient :) Cannot wait for Rome 2!!!

i never use infantry to attack, too slow. i just use them to guard the artillery. my elephants and cavalry are the ones who cause destruction by attacking the flanks.
i love ancient war as well.
what are the highlights of rome 2?

same here, ancient & medieval ages were interesting. we live in boring times.

Medieval-2-Total-War.jpg

yep

medieval 2 TOTAL WAR. check
completed it last year.

Which civilization did you opt for? Mine was Spanish, did the Reconquista, kicked out the Moors from Spain and captured North Africa. Eventually conquered all of Europe, invaded Vatican, executed the Pope, defeated Byzantines and then went on to capture the Holy land. I was a proper brute :P

i never use infantry to attack, too slow. i just use them to guard the artillery. my elephants and cavalry are the ones who cause destruction by attacking the flanks.
i love ancient war as well.
what are the highlights of rome 2?

yep

medieval 2 TOTAL WAR. check
completed it last year.

Medieval TW is better than Empire Tw, Shooting is not that interesting when compared to Medieval weapons.

Which civilization did you opt for? Mine was Spanish, did the Reconquista, kicked out the Moors from Spain and captured North Africa. Eventually conquered all of Europe, invaded Vatican, executed the Pope, defeated Byzantines and then went on to capture the Holy land. I was a proper brute :P

I also play with Spanish :cheers:

I used to be a gamer during school days, about 5 years back...not so much after entering college.

Massive fan of Warcraft and DOTA.Can anybody tell me how can I play DOTA online?

any players of civilization 5?

Sick n tired of it. Used to be my favorite but when game starts crashing everytime about some 700th turn, its no more fun. Its good when played with at least 6 other civilizations. If u try to negate crashing issue, can't play against more than 3 which will eventually make u win but not tht much thrilling then.

Having said that, nuclear submarines and Steal Bombers r too good :tup:

All Battlefield 3 players; watch this. Its so fukcing epic :D :D :D :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom