What's new

Video Gamers report in!

COD Ghosts announced .... releasing this November ....

COD Ghosts announced .... releasing this November ....

Eh, not really a fan of CoD. I'm looking forward to the new Battlefield, hoping against all hope that it is nothing like the disaster that was BF3

Also, the new thief game looks amazing :D

I got Tomb Raider today off Steam sale (50% off weekend sale) and it reminds me of playing Farcry 3 but difference is that i am playing 3rd person instead of first person and its a chick (hot one) instead of a guy ....

I had a question for Pakistani gamers.
how is the internet out there?
Can you play online games like CS or Team Fortress 2 with decent ping?
Do people in Pakistan have game servers?

My brother used to play CS when he was in Pakistan with my cousins living in another city so i think there must be a game server too ..

I used to be a gamer during school days, about 5 years back...not so much after entering college.

Massive fan of Warcraft and DOTA.Can anybody tell me how can I play DOTA online?

If youre a DOTA fan, also check this game out : Smite

Last edited by a moderator:
Still playing Star wars: the old republic ....am stuck in that game like a fly is to ****

Civ V: India Guide

Best Victory Conditions for India

Gandhi was one of the most famous leaders ever to grace the planet and his non-violent protests have colored our opinion of India. While other moments in history may not suggest an aversion to warfare, in Civ V India is best played as a peaceful nation. The most obvious approach to go for is a cultural victory but you could also aim for a diplomatic victory. We’ll focus on cultural here because that’s the victory you’ll need to get the Bollywood achievement (As Gandhi, win a cultural victory with three or fewer cities in your empire) :lol:

I play Dota2 on regular basis and i used to play CS often, pings are good enough to play, mostly on EU servers i get around 200ms

I play Dota2 on regular basis and i used to play CS often, pings are good enough to play, mostly on EU servers i get around 200ms

OUCH

That sucks.
I am used to pings of 30-50.
Pakistanis should invest in their own game servers to reduce ping.

Yeah pings of 30-60 are when you have a regional server, i play on EU servers and i am happy with the pings :)

gta_san_andreas_1.jpg

Please suggest some nice video games based on war scenarios.

Back
Top Bottom