What's new

Video Gamers report in!

GTA 4 anyone??? I play it whenever I am frustrated, helps me explore my dark passenger.

5825-gta-iv-cheat-weapons-advanced.jpg

anyone playing crysis 3?

this is one of the most crappy game i have ever played

installed last night while deleted this morninig

anyway anyone playing the latest bioshock infinite?

i am downloading the game right now

i,ve been playing that game for ages now now.... course i will...bee aware its 20+gb download

Ok will start download.

My username will be Razpak, and if it's taken, I'm deleting the game.

Empire TW was ok... only played the British, French and Maratha campaign.... the AI was terrible.

AI is the only weak spot. otherwise the campaign, trade diplomacy, etc was fantastic.

I chose marathas, and was forced to fight the mughals. after a series of long battles, i defeated them and united the whole of india. then i changed my govt. from monarchy to republic, and guess what? I GOT THE INDIAN TRICOLOUR FLAG.
Then i set my gaze towards europe. I made sure England was the first country i conquered (had this urge :lol:). evantually conqured the whole world, and still the game was not over.

AI is the only weak spot. otherwise the campaign, trade diplomacy, etc was fantastic.

I chose marathas, and was forced to fight the mughals. after a series of long battles, i defeated them and united the whole of india. then i changed my govt. from monarchy to republic, and guess what? I GOT THE INDIAN TRICOLOUR FLAG.
Then i set my gaze towards europe. I made sure England was the first country i conquered (had this urge :lol:). evantually conqured the whole world, and still the game was not over.

:D :D :D Tricolor? xD

Anyways, the Marathas lacked light infantry and fire by rank which makes it difficult to play against later game Europeans.

:D :D :D Tricolor? xD

Anyways, the Marathas lacked light infantry and fire by rank which makes it difficult to play against later game Europeans.

yep! the INDIAN FLAG :tup:
btw i found that indians(maratha) navy was not up to the european warships, but their army was unbeatable! i used 2 of their units- war elephants and sipahi cavalry. deadly combination. charge- retreat-charge- retreat-charge- retreat- game over. only indians have it.

i used sikh infantry occasionally as well

yep! the INDIAN FLAG :tup:
btw i found that indians(maratha) navy was not up to the european warships, but their army was unbeatable! i used 2 of their units- war elephants and sipahi cavalry. deadly combination. charge- retreat-charge- retreat-charge- retreat- game over. only indians have it.

i used sikh infantry occasionally as well

Elephants are awesome, but infantry was completely inferior after 1750 (or so) when everyone had guards, fire by rank and skirmishers :(

Anyways, the period I am most interested are the ancient :) Cannot wait for Rome 2!!!

Back
Top Bottom