What's new

Video Gamers report in!

Yeah same here, maybe one day ill try out bf3 and similar types

Im not a crazy big fan of shooters, but BF3 is not just shoot and kill type game.

I mean taking out tanks and flying jets is awesome.

anyone having crashing problem after the sniper shooting part in medal of honour warfighter?

i mean the screen turn black and next level doesnt load and than exist to the window.

anyone having crashing problem after the sniper shooting part in medal of honour warfighter?

i mean the screen turn black and next level doesnt load and than exist to the window.

One question: Is MOH as crappy as many say?

Score says nothing betaay.

I use support which distorts statistics.

:D

I don't play that much anymore, but I can handle your laggy ***. :rofl:

LOLz Score se bahot kuch pata chalta hai, Kyu bahne marr rahe ho...and btw Support is for Pu***

Ur score implicates ur a big time noob. Aap ke jais kai dekhe hai...try practicing more, mein aapke jitni badi batien nahi karta just go and look at my profile....

alright, everyone of you guys need to try Planetside 2
It's a free to play game (meaning it's free)

here is the trailer for it

The game is a bit hard to start, so the first 2-3 days you will have to learn a lot (watch you tube videos, they will help) but once you get the hang of it, it so much fun.

Also, if you join the US-West Connery server and are Terran Republic, contact me, you can join my outfit. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
LOLz Score se bahot kuch pata chalta hai, Kyu bahne marr rahe ho...and btw Support is for Pu***

Ur score implicates ur a big time noob. Aap ke jais kai dekhe hai...try practicing more, mein aapke jitni badi batien nahi karta just go and look at my profile....

I'm not stat *****.

Play me if you're a man. :D

Im not a crazy big fan of shooters, but BF3 is not just shoot and kill type game.

I mean taking out tanks and flying jets is awesome.

Try planetside 2, it's like BF3 on steroids.

Try planetside 2, it's like BF3 on steroids.

Will definitely.

I don't even get time to play any games these days. :(

On occasion I log into bf3 and try to take outrageously long sniper shots.

There is a map called Caspian in bf3. I recorded a video on that map where I snipe people spawning into helis on American side from Russian HQ.

:lol:

Will definitely.

I don't even get time to play any games these days. :(

On occasion I log into bf3 and try to take outrageously long sniper shots.

There is a map called Caspian in bf3. I recorded a video on that map where I snipe people spawning into helis on American side from Russian HQ.

:lol:
I too dont get time enough to play! did you play Uncharted 3? Its a awesome game! Lately i have been playing AC revelations! its also a good and awesome game! you play on PS3 or PC?

Back
Top Bottom