What's new

Video Gamers report in!

Also read the reviews.

People are not disappointed with Alienware laptops.

I have M11x R2 of Alienware. Its been awesome for 1.5 years still running well, tho might need a format. I got it in an awesome sale for about $500.

P.S. who is playing or was gonna play Diablo 3?

<---- Beast barbarian here! MP 6 solo!

I have M11x R2 of Alienware. Its been awesome for 1.5 years still running well, tho might need a format. I got it in an awesome sale for about $500.

P.S. who is playing or was gonna play Diablo 3?

<---- Beast barbarian here! MP 6 solo!

You play bf3?

That's the only game I have these days.

I'av got alienware M15X.

Before buying any Gaming Laptop or Graphic card for that matter check Benchmark's for different games.
Check if Lappy can handle Battlefield 3 on Ultra setting :enjoy:

Mid Ranged: Dell XPS & HP pavilion

Mid - High End (Decent Performers): ASUS & Toshiba Qosmio

High End: Alienware

ID bataa.

So I can pwn you. LOL

ID bataa.

So I can pwn you. LOL

Don't get excited sir, Bahot dekhe hai aisa bolne wale, game ke baad bas Khamoshi nazar atti hai...:sniper:

ID: pourush89 Yours?

Abhi khelna band hai, used to play when i was in Manchester :( BF3 is asking for a update that is more then 10 GB. My stupid internet will take ages for that.

Don't get excited sir, Bahot dekhe hai aisa bolne wale, game ke baad bas Khamoshi nazar atti hai...:sniper:

Abhi khelna band hai, used to play when i was in Manchester :( BF3 is asking for a update that is more then 10 GB. My stupid internet will take ages for that.

Bakwas na kar

Teri id add karli manay.

Ab tu puch. :D

Pourosh I will own you badly. Be a man and sign onto battle log. :rofl:

I guess you are a BF 3 player :D ?

Lets open a PDF squad :P

Bakwas na kar

Teri id add karli manay.

Ab tu puch. :D

Pourosh I will own you badly. Be a man and sign onto battle log. :rofl:

I am signed in, U aint gonna own any one sir..Ur score says it all.....

790 Hr of play and only 488 Score/Min, Thats Bad :bunny:

I am signed in, U aint gonna own any one sir..Ur score says it all.....

Score says nothing betaay.

I use support which distorts statistics.

:D

I don't play that much anymore, but I can handle your laggy ***. :rofl:

CRYSIS 3(PS3)
DEVIL MAY CRY(PS3)
MUNICRAFT(PC)
SKYRIM(PS3)
PATRICIAN 3(PC)

~900$, thanks in advance bro.

Alienware is the mother of all gaming laptops, hands down. But in $900 you'd be scraping at the bottom of the pot for the lowest end alienwares (which will still give you an awesome gaming experience).
Alienware Laptops - Custom Gaming Laptops and Notebooks

If you want ultra portability with an awesome gaming experience then check out the HP envy 6 ultrabook series. I've had an envy 6- 1012tx with a core i5-3317U (that's a gen 3 ivy bridge, thank you very much), a 7670M ATI Radeon graphics card (super awesome card by all accounts) putting out 2GBs of rederring power and a 32gb SSD which is enough to have your programs starting up at warp speed. It's ultra thin and looks very good. People associate HP with overheating problems but they've fixed that in the envy series.

But these still are no match for a gaming pc.

CRYSIS 3(PS3)
DEVIL MAY CRY(PS3)
MUNICRAFT(PC)
SKYRIM(PS3)
PATRICIAN 3(PC)

PS3? I love that console but you, sir, have inflicted grave injustice to the game.

completed tomb raider,crysis 3 ,vergils downfall(dmc)
no new games to play until RE6(pc)

You play bf3?

Naa yaar, I not really into First person shooter types. My interests are more in strategy type games like Diablo, Starcraft, World of warcraft etc....Long live Blizzard Entertainment!

Naa yaar, I not really into First person shooter types. My interests are more in strategy type games like Diablo, Starcraft, World of warcraft etc....Long live Blizzard Entertainment!

Total war is pretty cool IMO. But I don't have that kind of time.

Latest posts

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom