What's new

Video Gamers report in!

dont bother with MW3 (unless ur ps3 is jailbroken and can play pirated or unless u can rent it)

i beat the campaign yesterday, and quite frankly --the online matches aren't as good as in Black Ops......the maps suck

and i dont know what Activision guys were smoking (i'd love to try whatever it is)

coz the sound effects are awful, even with a 500 watt surround sound system.......

the only fun in it is when you get to operate gunships & Predator Drone

my views. . .

dont bother with MW3 (unless ur ps3 is jailbroken and can play pirated or unless u can rent it)

i beat the campaign yesterday, and quite frankly --the online matches aren't as good as in Black Ops......the maps suck

and i dont know what Activision guys were smoking (i'd love to try whatever it is)

coz the sound effects are awful, even with a 500 watt surround sound system.......

my views. . .

Bro you were the one defending this crap a couple of pages ago. Battlefield 3 is like CS plus strategy, vehicles, and excellent graphics. Return your MW3 and get battlefield 3. Serious.

my views. . .

You're right especially the maps. Sooooo F'N BAD!!

You have to remember that Infinity Ward lost the major players that made COD 4,MW2 COD2,etc the success it is today/

my views. . .

wow what happened to you, I thought you were a MW3 supporter, you were like supporting MW3 against BF3 against me lol try out BF3 bro, you will like it for sure.

i know, but as i progressed in the game i was able to make more observations....obviously last tuesday on day of release i was a bit 'pumped up'

but Activision i think f*cked this one up. I mean, it's not "bad"

but it's just not what I expected, after Black Ops.

you guys are right, i was being a bit of a CoD fanboy. But anywaz, I also forgot to mention i dont like the ranking system on this game.

there's another game mode called Special Ops --which I'm doing on 'hardened' difficulty. Let's see how that goes, it's reasonably challenging.

i reiterate again, that online gaming in MW3 is not as fun and engaging as it was in Black Ops.

---------- Post added at 10:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:25 AM ----------

wow what happened to you, I thought you were a MW3 supporter, you were like supporting MW3 against BF3 against me lol try out BF3 bro, you will like it for sure.

if only these bastards let me exchange MW3 for BF3 :D

actually, buddy of mine has BF3 so once he's done with, i will borrow from him and give it a shot. never played any of the BF series games

---------- Post added at 10:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:26 AM ----------

You're right especially the maps. Sooooo F'N BAD!!

You have to remember that Infinity Ward lost the major players that made COD 4,MW2 COD2,etc the success it is today/

all you do in the missions is shoot people and walk towards the objective......there's very little 'strategy' involved. Just aim and shoot.

the storyline is fit for a hollywood fantasy film; but not as engaging as the storyline in Black Ops.

---------- Post added at 10:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:28 AM ----------

out of curiousity, has anyone played any of the Medal of Honour or Soldier of Fortune series on PS3?

feedback?

apni apni rai hoti hain,MW3 is awesome couldnt even sleep properly because i so wanted to play it but neend zaruri hain.

How is it awesome? The campaign is mediocre and online sucks. Seriously its so ****, I regret choosing mw3 over Skyrim.

I miss maps like Nuketown and Summit :argh:

i could spend a month posting stuff about skyrim and still would cover even a quarter of this huge game.

Too true :P

i cant emagne how time flies with this game and ..im still amazed ad finding these tiny pieces of detail in this world /..like rabbits running and goats grazing ..this games is truly marvelous.[/B]

I can tell you are really enjoying the game. How much does the graphics stress your GPU?
I'm already struggling with my two 5850's on BF3 and I had to go on mid settings. I will definitely have to replace them with something more capable if I want to truely immerse myself on Skyrim. This game does not deserve to be played on anything below max settings. The images you posted was incredible!

yea man ...
the graphics are maxed out, and the game is amazingly optimized, for something supposed to be out on all platforms...my Gpu isent even goind above 60% tho it requires on hand memory ,but thankfully i have a 3.5 gb GPu cache(2gb onboard ddr5+1.5gb shared ddr3)

i did not fathom it would run even better than Oblivion, (Oblivion still isn't running 50Fps + with maxed out settings)..
but this games is Epic in every sense of the word.Running 55 FPS avg ;

u can chk the top left of the pics i took with fraps for the frame-rates;
although it isn't accurate cus the frame rates drop suddenly(sometimes) for a second, when i press the screen shot key ..

i know, but as i progressed in the game i was able to make more observations....obviously last tuesday on day of release i was a bit 'pumped up'

but Activision i think f*cked this one up. I mean, it's not "bad"

but it's just not what I expected, after Black Ops.

you guys are right, i was being a bit of a CoD fanboy. But anywaz, I also forgot to mention i dont like the ranking system on this game.

there's another game mode called Special Ops --which I'm doing on 'hardened' difficulty. Let's see how that goes, it's reasonably challenging.

i reiterate again, that online gaming in MW3 is not as fun and engaging as it was in Black Ops.

---------- Post added at 10:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:25 AM ----------

if only these bastards let me exchange MW3 for BF3 :D

actually, buddy of mine has BF3 so once he's done with, i will borrow from him and give it a shot. never played any of the BF series games

---------- Post added at 10:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:26 AM ----------

all you do in the missions is shoot people and walk towards the objective......there's very little 'strategy' involved. Just aim and shoot.

the storyline is fit for a hollywood fantasy film; but not as engaging as the storyline in Black Ops.

---------- Post added at 10:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:28 AM ----------

out of curiousity, has anyone played any of the Medal of Honour or Soldier of Fortune series on PS3?

feedback?

try BF3 out once, and you will never think about COD again :) I can bet on that. If your from the army, you will fall in love with BF3.

Just finished with modern warfare 3,RIP to capt. soap mctavish and capt mcmillan from mw1 is alive he is the baseplate in mw3
but still was emotional to see the main character Soap get martyred
SALUTE to Capt. Soap Mctavish
Capt. John Price FTW.
Who Dares Wins
Conclusion:Activision FTW and never mess with the British SAS.

[/COLOR]6470,6490,5670,525 --- are the ones for laptop available here-- which would be the best choice out of these to play bf3?

thanks n advance

Badass...the Elderscroll modding comunity is really amazing..
The best mod imo... see fr urself...this is just so great.

A tool(FXAA Post Process Injector) lets u modify the HDR , ambient occlusion and generate a Sepepia color tone with sharpning
and best of all i can go anaglyph on an ati card =D.and theres literally 0 frame rate loss.

Before

After

Black Ops is back in my PS3; so done with MW3.....fed up of the maps

Back
Top Bottom