What's new

Video Gamers report in!

Guys...anyone plays witcher 2 in here? Its pretty huge...

guys anybody have dual shock 3 controller connected to pc for playing games tell me how good it is.i am going to buy a controller tell me what should i buy Xbox 360 controller or Play station Dual Shock 3 for racing games and shooting.PlZzzzz Help.Thanks

guys anybody have dual shock 3 controller connected to pc for playing games tell me how good it is.i am going to buy a controller tell me what should i buy Xbox 360 controller or Play station Dual Shock 3 for racing games and shooting.PlZzzzz Help.Thanks

You will need to Program the controller I would only recommend it if you have experience or you know someone who can program it properly to take full advantage. Check Logictech and Microsoft Controllers and read their technical specs and details if they are easy to operate.

You will need to Program the controller I would only recommend it if you have experience or you know someone who can program it properly to take full advantage. Check Logictech and Microsoft Controllers and read their technical specs and details if they are easy to operate.
Thanks Brother.I purchased Dual Shock 3 and after several hours of searching i have installed the driver and programed it well and guess what now its is Working Excellent:yahoo:but so hard to install and configured it.

today i finally bought a couple of laptops -- both are the same models [Hp DV6-6120/se ] -- i hope it play bf3 in low res

Intel Core i7
2.20GHz Turbo Boost Up To 3.1Ghz
RAM Capacity 4GB
15.6 inch
Brightview LED
1366 x 768
AMD Radeon HD 6490M- 1GB

Congrats mate for the new laptop. My Dell XPS has a more or less same config but 2 GB of Nvidia GT 540M graphics card.

Last edited by a moderator:
i5 with a better card was availble 6770-- a little costly , i was about to buy it then, a couple of people advised me that if you are getting i7 in the same price range , dont make the blunder of getting an i5--- i really hope that this laptop plays the game decently , for which ive already created such a fuss on the forum-- i am just looking at the specs of the card and was severely dissapointed , but then, i saw this video giving me some hope..

i5 with a better card was availble 6770-- a little costly , i was about to buy it then, a couple of people advised me that if you are getting i7 in the same price range , dont make the blunder of getting an i5--- i really hope that this laptop plays the game decently , for which ive already created such a fuss on the forum-- i am just looking at the specs of the card and was severely dissapointed , but then, i saw this video giving me some hope..

Tell me about ur gaming experience in that laptop. HP i7 laptop retails at 46K here with the same config you just mentioned. Thats a nice machine for the price. But i wanted performance and looks at the same time. So went for this.

Dell XPS L502X

d1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom