What's new

Video Gamers report in!

im sorry but

BATTLEFIELD IS SO ******* HARD

or maybe its because i havent touched a console in months and havent gotten used to it yet

you have no idea what you're talking about; have you even played either game?

RUSE is a war strategy game.....not for the fickle-minded or those hoping to just blow things up blindly without thinking

I have RUSE for PS3, it an alright game, but Company of Heroes is one of the best strategy games (for pc).

Games I play at the moment:
Battlefield3 Best game ever :D and COD MW3 waste of money :S

My system:
2 x Intel Xeon E5620 @ 2.40GHz
16Gb DDR3 ram
2 x SSD drive 128GB @ RAID 0
For games 1 external drive at 2TB @ RAID 0 as-well
GFX HD 69XX
Screen DELL U2410 24"

:woot:

Played MW3.. felt like been there done that.. same redundant thing, nothing new.
Just adding weapons that go boom in a different way isnt upping the ante..
Cant wait to try out BF3.. but soo many games.. so little time.

i do agree with you on the ''been there done that'' thing

i'm about 21% complete with the campaign mode....just had a strange combat mission somewhere in india....lol

Holy ****!! holy ****!! holy ****!!!
I just bough Skyrim ...and its Fantabulous!!!!!!!!!
chk out the visuals and the epic size of the map...

This is where im standing real time

and the point on the map is where im standing ...and get this!!!
What u see is just 1/6+ of the actual size of the MAp

U can truly free roam in this world like uve never before ...fk yeah and the content amount is mind bogggling.

^^i totally sniped those thugs behind me in the first pic ..and got some iron Armour as well as some nice loot..(well at least it better than the leather armr i had before).

i higly recommend buying this game..RPG fans wont regret it ...this game is truly Ginormous in every aspect of its gameplay...

Check out whether your PC is ready to take on Battlefield 3 or not? :P

www.geforce.com/GamesandApps/games/battlefield-3/GPUAnalyzer

I got GTX 560, and i barely meet recommended specs :o

battlefield3v.jpg

PS: You'll need Java JVM installed in your PC in order to get this Java Applet work on your PC. It will prompt a msg during process just accept or allow the app to run, and it will suggest you if your pc can run this game at which quality level..

Playing Black ops. Medal of Honor looks lame..

Im actually playing Black ops RIGHT know, because I use dual monitors..

Example..

revisit08733.jpg

PS3 is connected to one of the monitor through HDMI.

1280724994_1059857556.jpg

So how is it playing ps3 hooked to a monitor,I am thinking of doing the same

Skyrim.....:( One more day but tomorrow College starts again and tomorrow it arrives here..... Why God WHYYYYYYYY?

im hearing all kinds of noise garble and static about Skyrim.....i cant even take a dump in peace without seeing the billboards

maybe i'll give it a shot this weekend, buddy of mine has a copy

Played MW3.. felt like been there done that.. same redundant thing, nothing new.
Just adding weapons that go boom in a different way isnt upping the ante..
Cant wait to try out BF3.. but soo many games.. so little time.

:lol: it has been said many times already. COD is same old thing with different maps.

Holy ****!! holy ****!! holy ****!!!
I just bough Skyrim ...and its Fantabulous!!!!!!!!!
chk out the visuals and the epic size of the map...

This is where im standing real time

and the point on the map is where im standing ...and get this!!!
What u see is just 1/6+ of the actual size of the MAp

U can truly free roam in this world like uve never before ...fk yeah and the content amount is mind bogggling.

^^i totally sniped those thugs behind me in the first pic ..and got some iron Armour as well as some nice loot..(well at least it better than the leather armr i had before).

i higly recommend buying this game..RPG fans wont regret it ...this game is truly Ginormous in every aspect of its gameplay...

Awesome pics buddy. Too bad I don't want to get too side tracked with my game. Only just got BF3 and I want to get more out of it before hopping on to another. Glad you are having fun, please keep us updated with your Skyrim adventures :P

Back
Top Bottom