What's new

Video Gamers report in!

oye.....i got it

1111bh.jpg

anyone else? If so, let's play.

PSN ID: Pukhtoon_Soldier

Bf3-pc-cover.jpg

nah im sticking to this, not going to waste $60 bucks over a map pack :)

map pack?? :what:

nigga please.....you confused

same engine, same look, same weapons, same sounds, sorry but its a glorified map pack with a few things added on here and there. Not even worth $10 but people will still buy it just because of its name. All the 16 " new" maps in MW3 are not even equal to one map in BF3 in terms of size. Sorry I will keep my money for Skyrim. Activision can continue making a fool out of others.

you're acting as if i invested in a new car or something....it's 59 bucks for crying out loud (a tank of diesel)

and you're sadly mistaken; black ops came out with a seperate maps/pack edition which was 10 bucks to buy.

MW3 is COMPLETELY different......as for engines, well no shyte it runs on the same/similar engine. Like what most games do. Hello?

everything from Need for Speed to Winning 11 to FIFA --it's the same thing.

and if you want to play a real war strategy game, then play RUSE

1 more day to go

new footage

Last edited by a moderator:
they put Iraq too....but why whine about it my good man, just go to playercard and make a clantag

do what i did :)

make a white rectangle, superimpose a solid green rectangle on top; insert a star and a crescent (be sure to adjust size and angle to make it of proper proportions)

this is what i did; i did a careful job to make sure the holy flag looked perfect; and it took me just 15 minutes

and the best part about it??? You pay 1000 CoD bucks (to put clan tag and emblem on your gun) and you can put the Pakistani flag on your weapons too :D

That's crazy man. Is this exclusive for MW3? I haven't purchased it yet, but I will most likely - in a week. But for now I'm still going to be on MW2 and I can't find any way to do that.

you're acting as if i invested in a new car or something....it's 59 bucks for crying out loud (a tank of diesel)

and you're sadly mistaken; black ops came out with a seperate maps/pack edition which was 10 bucks to buy.

MW3 is COMPLETELY different......as for engines, well no shyte it runs on the same/similar engine. Like what most games do. Hello?

everything from Need for Speed to Winning 11 to FIFA --it's the same thing.

and if you want to play a real war strategy game, then play RUSE

its not the money that matters to me but the product im getting. Why would I waste $60 on a game that has had almost no work done on it ? This game is more like a glorified map pack for MW2 and nothing more. Fifa changes up a ton of things including their AI and graphics every year, its a conscious effort to better their product but COD has not bothered to change anything for the last 3 games and is just running on fanboys that will buy COD no mater how bad the game is. Activision is just milking a cow now, they dont really care about the quality they deliver.

BF3 is a better game in every aspect, and I trust DICE over Activision any day.

RUSE is boring, I prefer Company of heroes.

I'm getting my MW3 copy tomorrow. Noobs will soon get shitted on.. And they'll embrace that ****..

i'll be very honest with you....i spent the first couple hours doing campaign on hardened mode --which was a lot of fun.

i spent the last hour playing some online matches.

Conclusion thus far:

--I actually liked the layout of the menu on Black Ops much more; this one can be a bit of an eye-sore

--i dont like the menus on this one

--gameplay so far seems good; graphics are improved

--Black Ops had Nuketown, Firing range and Summit..... you can never replace those maps with anything better

--Black Ops MAY have had better sound effects (especially for grenade, flashbang) but i'll have to play further to come to a sound conclusion

its not the money that matters to me but the product im getting. Why would I waste $60 on a game that has had almost no work done on it ? This game is more like a glorified map pack for MW2 and nothing more.

you have no idea what you're talking about; have you even played either game?

RUSE is boring, I prefer Company of heroes.

RUSE is a war strategy game.....not for the fickle-minded or those hoping to just blow things up blindly without thinking

HI brothers, I want to buy Gaming console , But i cannot decide which is better??? Xbox360 Slim or playstation3??.

xbox

pros:

better graphics
xbox network has some good features

cons:

the ring of death (google it)
the actual quality of the games is nowhere near PS3
you have to pay to activate xbox live (it's not that expensive though)

PS3

pros:

good graphics
it looks cooler
great variety of games
PS network is fairly comprehensive; and it's free of cost
better controllers (personal opinion)

cons:

SLIGHTLY inferior graphics compared to xbox 360
hackers attacked (and still attack) PS3 users time to time --so users must be advised not to store financial/personal info

you have no idea what you're talking about; have you even played either game?

RUSE is a war strategy game.....not for the fickle-minded or those hoping to just blow things up blindly without thinking

I have played both games, thats why im not buying MW3.

lol A COD player is telling me about not blowing up things blindly, what a joke. RUSE was a flop game, boring and unrealistic. Company of heroes is way more strategic and engaging. But then again you wont know about anything about strategy playing COD in the first place, mr run and gun, spray and pray :P

Try BF3 is you like strategy in the first place.

I have played both games, thats why im not buying MW3.

lol A COD player is telling me about not blowing up things blindly, what a joke. RUSE was a flop game, boring and unrealistic. Company of heroes is way more strategic and engaging. But then again you wont know about anything about strategy playing COD in the first place, mr run and gun, spray and pray :P

well as a retired officer, i never felt the need to ''prove anything'' behind a computer or HD screen....

i dont think Ruse was a ''flop'' (as you put it); but anyways. Now we're comparing apples and oranges.

Try BF3 is you like strategy in the first place.

i'll look into it thanks

Back
Top Bottom