What's new

Video Gamers report in!

Question for one and all..

Is an Xbox One S still worth getting? I can get one for $219 USD bundled with NBA 2K.

I lost interest in console gaming a couple of years ago, but just got a 4K set and kind of missed the call of duty franchise.

I know the X version is quite a bit more powerful and kind of future proof, but the price tag is obviously a bit more.

Build a PC.

Playing red dead 2 in ps 4 one of the best games story wise after last of us i played

Is an Xbox One S still worth getting? I can get one for $219 USD bundled with NBA 2K.

I lost interest in console gaming a couple of years ago, but just got a 4K set and kind of missed the call of duty franchise.

I know the X version is quite a bit more powerful and kind of future proof, but the price tag is obviously a bit more.
219 woh thats a good price :D
A decent pc for the same purpose would require you dishing out at the very least 700$

219 woh thats a good price :D
A decent pc for the same purpose would require you dishing out at the very least 700$

A gaming PC has crossed my mind here and there, but I'm just not interested in shelling out a lot for casual gaming.

I'm not even really into NBA 2K (the game it's bundled with) much more into games like Call of Duty.

Ended up getting the One S with Battlefield V bundle for $219

Judging by YouTube and other game sites, it's getting mixed reviews and still a bit buggy.

Any member that's currently playing let me know what you think. Especially with multiplayer.

Ended up getting the One S with Battlefield V bundle for $219

Judging by YouTube and other game sites, it's getting mixed reviews and still a bit buggy.

Any member that's currently playing let me know what you think. Especially with multiplayer.
EA ? More like eww i would more than happy to see portrayal of people from what is now Pakistan in ww2 games but on fronts they actually served not made up shit
They insulted their fans now they should be punished if a company shows this level of arrogance a middle finger is compulsary

Except for pillars of eternity this year was a complete letdown for pc gamers
Next year does look interesting though
@Starlord @Tps43 @Hell hound @jamahir @Nilgiri

EA ? More like eww i would more than happy to see portrayal of people from what is now Pakistan in ww2 games but on fronts they actually served not made up shit
They insulted their fans now they should be punished if a company shows this level of arrogance a middle finger is compulsary

Except for pillars of eternity this year was a complete letdown for pc gamers
Next year does look interesting though
@Starlord @Tps43 @Hell hound @jamahir @Nilgiri

I had no clue there was so much of an uproar until after I looked it up online. They're basically acting like social justice Warriors, essentially putting down the gamers.

I will say that I liked the gameplay videos that I saw for the most part.

I had no clue there was so much of an uproar until after I looked it up online. They're basically acting like social justice Warriors, essentially putting down the gamers.

EA with their tokenism bs ruined mass effect,dragon age and now battlefield
As someone who has played cricket i can tell you with conviction it was ever used as a weapon in WW2 by disabled blonde facepaint ladies if you hit a person with it chances are high it will break

Read about its single player campaign the sheer absurdity of their stories turns me off i mean a mother daughter duo destroyed German heavy water facility?Buzz off ya twat its good people are not buying it

I am playing Spiderman on PS4. Hopefully I wil get Resident Evil 7 soon for the PS4.

Go get a PS4. Do not buy Xbox shit. Its a rip off.

Good stuff bro. :tup:

Recently Zelda BOTW was great.
Ahh...I would love to get a Nintendo Switch to Play the Let's go Pikachu and the Eevee.

The worst part is they use excuses like diversity and letting BAME folks relate to the characters
Wtf they think of us as children?Do we not know who served where in ww2?
By having so many women it really puts off folks who want to play it because its a ww2 game

I am playing Spiderman on PS4. Hopefully I wil get Resident Evil 7 soon for the PS4.

Go get a PS4. Do not buy Xbox shit. Its a rip off.

Ahh...I would love to get a Nintendo Switch to Play the Let's go Pikachu and the Eevee.

Too late bro, Xbox One S will be arriving tomorrow. Nothing against PlayStation, as I had a PS3 and a 360 when they were both hot.

I just prefer the Xbox controller over the PS4. Plus I managed to snag it for $219 (no tax)

Too late bro, Xbox One S will be arriving tomorrow. Nothing against PlayStation, as I had a PS3 and a 360 when they were both hot.

I just prefer the Xbox controller over the PS4. Plus I managed to snag it for $219 (no tax)
Oh alright then. Best of luck to you dude.

Even I have an Xbox One, well my brother bought it just to play Halo. lol. I wonder if it was really worth the money. lol.

Oh alright then. Best of luck to you dude.

Even I have an Xbox One, well my brother bought it just to play Halo. lol. I wonder if it was really worth the money. lol.

Thanks! I did consider a PS4, mainly because it does native 4K and the One S doesn't.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom