What's new

Video Gamers report in!

I just placed an order for Xbox One X. Might buy PS4 Pro as well! Only 4K display I have is my ultrawide monitor. Will have to stream at 1080p by the looks of it.

Looks sooooo smooooth....

I just placed an order for Xbox One X.
Nice :enjoy:
Might buy PS4 Pro as well! Only 4K display
I think it won't be worth it cuz unlike X1X PS4 Pro uses checkerboard tech and most of the games aren't pro enhanced but buy it for stable frame rates (thanks to it's boost mode). You should watch a few PS4 Pro vids of Digital Foundry.

So excited for DETROIT!!!!!

I am playing Tom Clancy Ghost Recon Wildlands and it's kind of interesting like you are a leader of a team of 4 marines and you plan the raids and kidnap drug lords

I am playing Tom Clancy Ghost Recon Wildlands and it's kind of interesting like you are a leader of a team of 4 marines and you plan the raids and kidnap drug lords
It's only fun if you've friends to play with imo there's no real campaign which is a stupid decision by Ubi wasted potential.

It's only fun if you've friends to play with imo there's no real campaign which is a stupid decision by Ubi wasted potential.
Yeah it's super cool to play with friends but battlefield is love and tom clancy cant beat that[/QUOTE]

Yeah it's super cool to play with friends but battlefield is love and tom clancy cant beat that
[/QUOTE]
Well obv BF is a FPS MMO where as tom clancy was always about stealth/third person shooter i hope they make a new Tom Clancy's splinter cell's game really loved those games! my fav is "Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Conviction".

Never played Overwacth myself but enjoyed its animation shorts. And this one was right in the feels

Well obv BF is a FPS MMO where as tom clancy was always about stealth/third person shooter i hope they make a new Tom Clancy's splinter cell's game really loved those games! my fav is "Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Conviction".[/QUOTE]
yup but have you seen the call of duty modern warfare remastered they really did a good job

Back
Top Bottom