What's new

Video Gamers report in!

just tell me one thing and i will get it. do we need any knowledge from previous games for story to make sense or is it independent game like watch dogs 2
Nope it isn't that important at all! but still if you can than just read the summaries of last 2 i tried to get into them but they were just meh (gameplay wise imo) go for 3! or for wait for winter sale though this game is worth the full price too! shame i myself bought it on sale from steam.

No matter what i do the traffic problem isn't gonna leave me alone :( @Hell hound @WhyCry @dexter

0t1R48B.jpg
this play is not worth playing imo. the shit is more like a traffic simulator. i expected an improved version of sim city but the mfs keep pubmping out aethatic DLCs with a little bit of important stuff in it. i got tired of it. this shit gonna drive me broke if i keep playing

this play is not worth playing imo. the shit is more like a traffic simulator. i expected an improved version of sim city but the mfs keep pubmping out aethatic DLCs with a little bit of important stuff in it. i got tired of it. this shit gonna drive me broke if i keep playing
man by the looks of your comments i seems like you got some serious money problems :D

Mass transit DLC is actually the best dlc for this gane really worth it.

man by the looks of your comments i seems like you got some serious money problems :D
i do. the only game i can play id DOTA but i just got a GTX 1050 ti rig. unfortunately dont have money to buy games

Mass transit DLC is actually the best dlc for this gane really worth it.
does it have in in-depth mechanics like sim city? or just aethetics?

btw what's the most complicated strategy game out there? i mean one where there's a complex economic system etc.

does it have in in-depth mechanics like sim city? or just aethetics?
Simcity don't stand a chance against this game man :P i too have played both and that game sucks this is the best city builder game atm. Yes mass transit adds Monorails, Cable Cars, Ferries and Blimps.
Here
http://www.pcgamer.com/cities-skyli...l-deepen-the-sim-but-more-importantly-blimps/
btw what's the most complicated strategy game out there? i mean one where there's a complex economic system etc.
Hmmm how about Europa Universalis 4?

for the time being wear an eye patch and pickup some rum son :cheers:
torrent-tracker-torrent-tracker-tpb-the-pirate-bay-pirate-bay-ship-binary-code-binary-code.jpg
in germany ya'll gonna get ya asses in jail for that shit. so ****ing annoying here

Simcity don't stand a chance against this game man :P i too have played both and that game sucks this is the best city builder game atm. Yes mass transit adds Monorails, Cable Cars, Ferries and Blimps.
Here
http://www.pcgamer.com/cities-skyli...l-deepen-the-sim-but-more-importantly-blimps/

Hmmm how about Europa Universalis 4?
i mean except for endless building does it have any system like improving economy, wealth and manufacturing options? i dont like it that you build things endless without any goal

i mean except for endless building does it have any system like improving economy, wealth and manufacturing options? i dont like it that you build things endless without any goal
On Steam there are obv achievements 82 to be exact.

Than maybe they aren't your types cuz once you start building city i found it really hard to stop hehe you enjoy FPS shooters? "Day of infamy" is having an F2P weekend and it's really fun!!
that has some good ratings. i am gonna try. i like city building as long as it offers some depth. i like exporting, importing and manufacutring in simcity instead of only developing the city. it would have been better if we can play with standards of living, gdp and manufacturing in cities skyline. i am into that kinda thing. i enjoyed building cities but i got bored after endless building. i dont feel any immersed

that has some good ratings. i am gonna try. i like city building as long as it offers some depth. i like exporting, importing and manufacutring in simcity instead of only developing the city. it would have been better if we can play with standards of living, gdp and manufacturing in cities skyline. i am into that kinda thing. i enjoyed building cities but i got bored after endless building. i dont feel any immersed
You've a point but who know's they might add these features in it's sequel? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

BTW there is import/export thingy i mean your industrial/commercial zones do use ports and railway lines for import/export.

You've a point but who know's they might add these features in it's sequel? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

BTW there is import/export thingy i mean your industrial/commercial zones do use ports and railway lines for import/export.
it does but it doesnt play a role as much as in sim city. it bores me

Back
Top Bottom