What's new

Video Gamers report in!

Console is better then PC for adventure games, Infamous: Second Son is looking to be a good game. The best recent game for PC is probably Assassin's Creed Black Flag.
I had an XBOX 360 and then I switched to PS3 due to region issues with DVD's. Something went wrong with the PS3 drive and it went bad in few days after replacing. So I had had enough and went for an alienware desktop, it's been good with everything so far. just that I miss nathan drake.
Isn't assassin's creed action/stealth kind of game?

I had an XBOX 360 and then I switched to PS3 due to region issues with DVD's. Something went wrong with the PS3 drive and it went bad in few days after replacing. So I had had enough and went for an alienware desktop, it's been good with everything so far. just that I miss nathan drake.
Isn't assassin's creed action/stealth kind of game?
Yeah there is a bit of stealth involved but not completely stealth like Splinter Cell. There are also ship warfare segments which are really fun. You should download a demo to see if it is the type of game you enjoy or not.

ZOMG ZOMG ZOMG

MGS 5

Snake Eater aka Big Boss is back to kick major ***.

1505404_210898602452414_1435524563_n.jpg

Thank you!

I miss your jarachi avatar.

Is starcraft 2 worth it?

I enjoy rts games like aoe, empire earth, command and conquer.

How's the campaign?
yaar please suggest me some strategic games like age of empires, C &C Generals, world in conflict etc.

yaar please suggest me some strategic games like age of empires, C &C Generals, world in conflict etc.

Sure, some of these are very popular.. While some went under the radar.

I recommend in no particular order:

Stronghold(The first one), Empire Earth 1 & 2, Celtic Kings, Imperivm: Great Battles of Rome, C&C Tiberium series, Age of Empires HD remakes, Age of mythology, and Age of Empire 3 Asian Dynasties.

Note: All of these games are games I've played and would recommend. I know their are other great games I just haven't tried yet like starcraft 2 & total war 2.
Enjoy.

Sure, some of these are very popular.. While some went under the radar.

I recommend in no particular order:

Stronghold(The first one), Empire Earth 1 & 2, Celtic Kings, Imperivm: Great Battles of Rome, C&C Tiberium series, Age of Empires HD remakes, Age of mythology, and Age of Empire 3 Asian Dynasties.

Note: All of these games are games I've played and would recommend. I know their are other great games I just haven't tried yet like starcraft 2 & total war 2.
Enjoy.
age of empires HD remakes.........tell me abt it?

Is it the same old game that featured sala ud ayubi and changez khan?

Yeah there is a bit of stealth involved but not completely stealth like Splinter Cell. There are also ship warfare segments which are really fun. You should download a demo to see if it is the type of game you enjoy or not.
Have started with AC 3 as a friend lent me the DVD. So far so good.

age of empires HD remakes.........tell me abt it?

Is it the same old game that featured sala ud ayubi and changez khan?
Yes, it still features Genghis Khan and is just a remake of the original nothing special unless you add the 2nd expansion. If you're going to revisit the series why play the original if there is a hd remake.
The first expansion age of kings everyone has, but the 2nd expansion for the hd version was just released last year.

Age of Empires II: The Forgotten - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Just started playing COD: Ghosts on the 360. in the two days I've had the game, I so far am a bit disappointed. Glad I didn't pay anywhere close to full price.
I was thinking of picking this up for my ps4 at only 30$

I think I'll wait for battlefield to drop a bit more.

I was thinking of picking this up for my ps4 at only 30$

I think I'll wait for battlefield to drop a bit more.

That's how much I paid for mine. To be fair, it's only been a few days, and I might be pre-judging to harshly out of frustration. The camping (like in all COD's) is bad, but in this game, it's downright horrible. Spawns are not good either. Not ready to give up on it just yet though.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom