What's new

Video documented violence against women in India

This was bound to happen, the sheer venom of the internet Hindus was bound to end up in real world violence.

I pray that India can find a solution to the Internet Hindu problem.

What are they trying to feed her?

Translation might be helpful. Indians please translate.

As far girl is concerned, she shall still thank her stars for having the previlage to get born in India.

Surely her mother's ultrasound report was doctored.

No matter how hard we try not to get affected by the talibani culture prevalent in our neighboring countries, we cant really get away with it.

No matter how hard we try not to get affected by the talibani culture prevalent in our neighboring countries, we cant really get away with it.

And you are now trying to hang those savagery and baseness on neighboring countries?! It's like this is the first or even the millionth case in India. You can't hide the sun behind your thumb.

And you are now trying to hang those savagery and baseness on neighboring countries?! It's like this is the first or even the millionth case in India. You can't hide the sun behind your thumb.

No question of hiding it. In India we do not hide, everything is out in the open, we do not have a warped sense of honor. We have more news sources than any other country and everything is openly presented and discussed.

Even this case is reported by every single news outlet and good to hear some of the perps are already arrested and others are being chased.

Idiot!

Still smarting from the chinese fake phone thread.

my my, looks like I have struck a nerve with some Internet Hindus.
I hope he doesn't find me and try to beat me up :lol:

my my, looks like I have struck a nerve with some Internet Hindus.
I hope he doesn't find me and try to beat me up :lol:

Ohh.. little Pakistani struck our nerve.. it hurts so much.. ouch.. :argh:

The good thing about india is that we don't hide anything and we learn from our mistakes....the world can critisize us ,hate us or abuse us we will take it positively and will make it better country.......

Video is removed is there any other source?

Looks like Internet Hindu did a false flagging campaign to get the video taken off.

I didn't expect anything less from these people.

Sad to see things like this happening in India, But 'only in India' these kinds of things come out in the open!

Back
Top Bottom