What's new

Video: Comparison of Gawadar port with regional ports

I smell something burning , must be the Indians getting jealous, that's the thing you know , they have a " handling capacity " of that much , that doesn't mean that they're being used that much , gwadars true thing is its strategic location , it will be the hub of trade like everyone has been saying and lastly most people have limited CPEC to just this Gwadar port , look at tall the 50 + other gigantic projects too people .
We have far far bigger projects going on in India like Delhi-Mumbai Industrial corridor than 45 billion dollar worth Gwader would ever be...so again, there is nothing to be jealous here. LOLz

We have far far bigger projects going on in India like Delhi-Mumbai Industrial corridor than 45 billion dollar worth Gwader would ever be...so again, there is nothing to be jealous here. LOLz

These guy are do less work more talks by the time they make gwadar fully efficient India will be 5 Trillion $ economy

These guy are do less work more talks by the time they make gwadar fully efficient India will be 5 Trillion $ economy
Supa Powaa India, Still you are no match for His Exalted Majesty Druk Gyalpo Jigme Khesar Namgyal Wangchuck, Mang-pos Bhur-ba'i rgyalpo, Grand Master of the Order of Great Victory of the Thunder Dragon, King of Bhutan, De facto Sultan of Iraq, Syria, Pakistan, Afghanistan and Yemen, Defender of Dharma on Earth and Emperor of India

https://www.facebook.com/RoyalBhuta...6277751797356/876697689088693/?type=3&theater

“Gwadar is connecting to under developed western region of china and not east where major population,city lyes.
Central asian countries are not rich like middle east either.”
Ha ha ha,:sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic:
Your knowledge is too low, and your understanding of China is so one-sided.

Yes your knowledge is so high in thinking chinese west is under developed compared to east.Happy.

A clean pic :D

This shows at least 5 complete berths .....

13735539_1743021665966360_5989494247275168423_o.jpg

CURRENT PORT INFRASTRUCTURE
  • 3 -multipurpose berths - each 200 meters long.
  • 1 -RO-RO facility
  • 1-100 meter service berth
  • 4.7 km long approach channel dredged to 14.4 m at outer channel, 13.8 m at inner channel /turning basin and 14.5 m depth alongside berth.
  • Outer channel is-206 m and inner channel width in 155m
  • Turning Basin 595 m diameter
  • The port, currently, has the capacity to handle 50,000 DWT bulk carriers @ 12.5 meter maximum depth.

View attachment 321569 View attachment 321570 View attachment 321571 View attachment 321572

Ro Ro facility? Lol that must be for Indians.

Roll-on/roll-off (RORO or ro-ro) ships are vessels designed to carry wheeled cargo, such as cars, trucks, semi-trailer trucks, trailers, and railroad cars, that are driven on and off the ship on their own wheels or using a platform vehicle, such as a self-propelled modular transporter.

CURRENT PORT INFRASTRUCTURE
  • 3 -multipurpose berths - each 200 meters long.
  • 1 -RO-RO facility
  • 1-100 meter service berth
  • 4.7 km long approach channel dredged to 14.4 m at outer channel, 13.8 m at inner channel /turning basin and 14.5 m depth alongside berth.
  • Outer channel is-206 m and inner channel width in 155m
  • Turning Basin 595 m diameter
  • The port, currently, has the capacity to handle 50,000 DWT bulk carriers @ 12.5 meter maximum depth.

View attachment 321569 View attachment 321570 View attachment 321571 View attachment 321572
I think Pakistan should get rid of their traditional trucks and get modern trucks in, where exportable goods are inside containers. They can easily be shifted from trucks to ships and reverse.

I think Pakistan should get rid of their traditional trucks and get modern trucks in, where exportable goods are inside containers. They can easily be shifted from trucks to ships and reverse.

These trucks are only used at Gwadar because the container terminal is not built yet.
All other ports use the modern container trucks.

Below are pics of the Karachi container terminal.

KICT.jpg
KICT1271-640x330.jpg

To all Indian members : why the heck are in a conversation about Pakistan , if you look closely , in this thread no Pakîstani even talked about anything Indian and Indians just came , they sit like Hawks , just waiting for a Pakistani thread to start so they can come and troll , if India has such good projects go start a thread about it and talk about them , why come here ? Do you really love us that much ? Please make a new thread for you own things . If a Pakistani insults you you are free to give a comeback but this time nobody did .

I can't see a good quality products from china in my lifetime, even after making all these kinds of ports.Why whole world laugh at chinese products.Yes we become rich by delivering garage/cheap products to world.Since garage products have great demand in the world as of cheap and thus we developed ports.

Frankly I don't want to reply to your ignorant comment but I failed.
I am so sorry about your logic,if the whole world laugh at MADE-IN-CHINA,they still buy again and again,are there idiots????We could make the expensive one but you should check your wallet.All the Indian businessmen I knew is bent on the price.I am relectuant to admit to the fact that Indian businessmen is smart in the world,but your production worker is lack of capacity and your country is lack of professional technicians and workers.
Too many Indian businessmen import goods from China and I have a lot of partners in your country and you should ask your local manufacturers to produce good products and not to cheat on your locals firstly,then you will buy your goods spontaneously.In addition,sometimes it is nothing to do with the price and quality,it has something to do with whether you have the capacity to produce it or not.
Welcome to China if you have the chance and welcome to take high-speed train.I hear that your country is considering the construction of this..Really hope your country could make it by yourself..

Yes $45 Billion And Japan Is Only Financing A Small Portion of It, We Have CPEC of $46 Billion Which Is Only The First Phase And These $45 Billion Are The Projects Which Are Publicly Known There Are Projects Which For Security and Strategic Reasons Have Not Been Made Public

There Is More To Come In The Subsequent Phases

Instead Of Being Jealous You Should Be Pragmatic Enough To Lobby Pakistan To Allow Indian Investment

Frankly I don't want to reply to your ignorant comment but I failed.
I am so sorry about your logic,if the whole world laugh at MADE-IN-CHINA,they still buy again and again,are there idiots????We could make the expensive one but you should check your wallet.All the Indian businessmen I knew is bent on the price.I am relectuant to admit to the fact that Indian businessmen is smart in the world,but your production worker is lack of capacity and your country is lack of professional technicians and workers.
Too many Indian businessmen import goods from China and I have a lot of partners in your country and you should ask your local manufacturers to produce good products and not to cheat on your locals firstly,then you will buy your goods spontaneously.In addition,sometimes it is nothing to do with the price and quality,it has something to do with whether you have the capacity to produce it or not.
Welcome to China if you have the chance and welcome to take high-speed train.I hear that your country is considering the construction of this..Really hope your country could make it by yourself..

Dear Don't Take The Comments Of Indian Trolls To Heart They Have A Habit Of Getting On Your Nerves Trust Me These Mentally Insecure People Are Not Worth Your Time

Back
Top Bottom