What's new

Video: 26-27 Feb - Battle for Air Superiority

I personally believe that when DG ISPR said that F 16s were not used in this action he ws actually reffering to the strikes done by Mirages but then it became somewhat of a national pride thing and we attributed (incl DG ISPR) the kills to JF 17s. As much as i also want to believe that JF 17 did it, i think the kills were actually made by F 16s.
F-16 fire AIM-120 are not able to make the kill. Israel and Indian are very familiar with AIM-120 missile emission and signature. That is why Indian jets with elta jammer are very confident they can take down PAF and venture in Pakistanis airspace. They highly underestimate Chinese technology and they have zero idea what is the capabilities and emission of SD-10 fired from JF-17. They are simply have no idea how to counter Chinese missile. There is always a reason why Chinese are very secretive about their weapon.

F-16 fire AIM-120 are not able to make the kill. Israel and Indian are very familiar with AIM-120 missile emission and signature. That is why Indian jets with elta jammer are very confident they can take down PAF and venture in Pakistanis airspace. They highly underestimate Chinese technology and they have zero idea what is the capabilities and emission of SD-10 fired from JF-17. They are simply have no idea how to counter Chinese missile. There is always a reason why Chinese are very secretive about their weapon.
i am not undermining chinese equipment. i know the chinese have come a long way there is no question about that, but the facts established so far makes it more convinient for me to belive that in this specific incident F 16 were the actual hunters. i have my reasons to believe so.

@_Sherdils_ Very good. Bravo !:tup:

But I think music volume is a little bit too high when people are speaking. Wouldn't be better to reduce the volume of it if it is possible ?

@_Sherdils_ Very good. Bravo !:tup:

But I think music volume is a little bit too high when people are speaking. Wouldn't be better to reduce the volume of it if it is possible ?
For the individual who edited it, needs to reduce the 'Levels'. In Premiere, its in the Audio Effects & Fade with options for Levels.

Hi Guys,

One month ago today, the Shaheens of PAF struck with thunder and lightening.

To commemorate JF-17's first kill in combat, I present to you a video I have worked very hard on specially for the members of this forum.

Please stay with the video whilst the slow build-up part of the video is on-going as it is designed to take you through an emotional roller coaster (hopefully :-)).
Enjoy :cheers:

Had PAF exploited JF-17s awesome beatings of the SU-30 & MIG-21, it would have been a fantastic marketing for the Thunders. Alas...

For the individual who edited it, needs to reduce the 'Levels'. In Premiere, its in the Audio Effects & Fade with options for Levels.

Actually I used iMovie and adjusted the volume using feedback from my mrs.

Guess the vacancy for lead quality assurance is up for grabs for the next video :coffee:

i am not undermining chinese equipment. i know the chinese have come a long way there is no question about that, but the facts established so far makes it more convinient for me to belive that in this specific incident F 16 were the actual hunters. i have my reasons to believe so.
And why do you think that any valid reasons or you're just speculating/assuming @Ghost 125

Hi Guys,

One month ago today, the Shaheens of PAF struck with thunder and lightening.

To commemorate JF-17's first kill in combat, I present to you a video I have worked very hard on specially for the members of this forum.

Please stay with the video whilst the slow build-up part of the video is on-going as it is designed to take you through an emotional roller coaster (hopefully :-)).
Enjoy :cheers:

there is one thing missing! the piece of AMRAAM displayed by the vedas.

And why do you think that any valid reasons or you're just speculating/assuming @Ghost 125
absence of any detailed battle account given by PAF. type of aircrafts involved at specific places and roles, flown from which all airbasses. till the time these details are revailed the open source info as of now suggests that both Hassan siddiquie and noman were F 16 pilots atleast an year ago. just my 2 cents i may be wrong.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom