What's new

'Viceroy in all but name': PTI's Shireen Mazari criticises US envoy's Torkham trip

There are news (rumors?) doing rounds that he ordered the border to be kept open.

Also a Noon League tout here sharing picture of Diana and comparing it to US ambassador's visit sums up their mentality.

Diana visited when border wasnt this tense and sensitive. US ambassador going there and ordering us around after a 20 year war which has bled Pakistan so much, when people think its US which is responsible for this war and so many lives lost in Pakistan.

Its not just US, its Pakistan's policies led by its military generals which has led us to this path. The army officer standing in servility in front of the viceroy leaves a very bad taste. There is inferiority complex in army officers against Americans. This is very evident in conversations I have had with school friends who are now in army.

Shireen Mazari is known for posting fake tweets / fake propagandist. Every week she posts one fake tweet and deletes after backlash.

Waisay bohot hi koi besharam hain PTI walay, kuch carry dabba bheek mein lenay k liye itna doob gaye. US Ambassador ko CM ki seat p baitha dya. Lekin khair jab supporters hi _____ hain tou bewaqoof banatay rahain gy aur supporters in k doughlay pan ki defend kartay rahay gy.

FZjopLXXgAETk0q

FZjNqcHWQAAeN-F

Apni bheek ki justification bhi detay hain...koi haal nahi!! 2 number party 2 number supporters.

LOL who is openly begging for IMF loans? It is the COAS himself. What are you going to talk about bheek. Your leader openly claims that beggars cannot be choosers.

Indeed google it you will find hundreds of images of diplomats, and dignitaries visiting this site.
View attachment 868930
I have not visited the rest house personally but a colleague of mine visited it and shared an interesting fact. The room where the pictured lady stayed in 90s is still preserved as same. Reflecting our deep relationship........................

Bajwa is the devil's brother. Such evil. I hope he exits in a very painful manner. May Allah take his soul in the most hard and painful manner imaginable. I am going to celebrate the day this Bajwa is thrown out like a dog. Ameen.
AMEEN

So much hate against Bajwa and the Army, what has PTI been feeding its supporters. If Imran Khan himself had been flying the same diplomat his same supporters would have been singing praises day and night. Such bigoted behavior, such duplicity and such venom is all thanks to the hatred Imran Khan has sowed in our nation. Our Establishment has always been involved in politics but never have we ever witnessed such hate against our own Army.

Establishment has been involved in operations and illegal/unconstitutional actions against Mohajirs in Karachi and against Baloch people with enforced disappearances and bodies in gunny bags or crushed beyond recognition, but even in Karachi I had never witnessed such hatred for the establishment. I pray that Imran gets what he deserves, for what he did to the country and my countrymen. He had so much support and so much influence and could have done wonders for the country but ........... and I pray his blind followers open their eyes and get some sense!

General Bajwa has been to China when it was necessary to fix cracks after Imran's criticism of some CPEC projects. Now he has reached out to US when it is necessary to gain America's support on the crucial IMF loan. From my perspective, the most important man in Pakistan is undertaking the most important tasks to keep the economic stability of Pakistan.
The enemies of Pakistan and the ignorant of the country are unable to understand this simple fact because of the filth of a single man who lies day in and day out and his followers gobble up his lies with such enthusiasm that it is unbelievable; and whenever his lies stand exposed, he shamelessly calls them u-turn instead of what they are infact.....munafiqat!

Imran Khan not only criticized CPEC related projects but also initiated investigations on many of the projects which also included Chinese officials leading to the souring of relations even with China. Unlike other countries, sometimes it is a blessing that the establishment also maintains a parallel relation with so many of our friends, independent of the Governments, which ensures that there are way-outs even when retards in power lead us to no-way-out situations.

The senseless in Pakistan would sever relations with the US, UK, Europe etc., at the behest of a madman without a thought to the consequences and shamelessly promote lies after lies against the US complicating the lives of our ambassadors and establishment who are trying their level best to mend the relations with the western countries.

There are news (rumors?) doing rounds that he ordered the border to be kept open.

Also a Noon League tout here sharing picture of Diana and comparing it to US ambassador's visit sums up their mentality.

Diana visited when border wasnt this tense and sensitive. US ambassador going there and ordering us around after a 20 year war which has bled Pakistan so much, when people think its US which is responsible for this war and so many lives lost in Pakistan.

Its not just US, its Pakistan's policies led by its military generals which has led us to this path. The army officer standing in servility in front of the viceroy leaves a very bad taste. There is inferiority complex in army officers against Americans. This is very evident in conversations I have had with school friends who are now in army.

In Gujranwala, I witnessed such behavior with an officer around 2013 when he pulled out a US flag from a side door saying this is our pay check. The amount of licking he did was to the point of disgust.

The military interference in our foreign policy has led us to the point you can’t question US up until IK but that spooked the generals rather standing they are bending the knee. Never in my life as a businessman and dealing with whites day in and out, ever came close to exhibiting that behavior.

Imran Khan not only criticized CPEC related projects but also initiated investigations on many of the projects which also included Chinese officials leading to the souring of relations even with China.
PTI's core platform seems to be anti-Americanism. Anti-Americanism in Pakistan is at least partly fanned by the intuitive understanding among the urban population that America has tilted towards India in an effort to balance China's ambitions in South Asian region. The same population is also very positive towards China for its opposing interests with India. Given this alignment, I think that PDM can counter PTI's anti-Americanism by highlighting PLMN's close relationship with China. Many PTI supporters seem to be under the illusion that China favors Imran Khan over other leaders in Pakistan. If they are made to realize that China will not support a leader who has put their CPEC projects in jeopardy, then PDM will have better chances against PTI.

Remember PMLN/PDM rule is a byproduct of Bajwa agreeing to US terms ie. limit CPEC and involvement with China.

China is not stupid to accommodate PDM hotch potch. They’ve given plenty of discrete ‘fuq-off’ signals to PM aka boot polisher.

Well now atleast the slaves can openly entertain and obey their masters, no imran khan therw to stop them.

Remember PMLN/PDM rule is a byproduct of Bajwa agreeing to US terms ie. limit CPEC and involvement with China.

China is not stupid to accommodate PDM hotch potch. They’ve given plenty of discrete ‘fuq-off’ signals to PM aka boot polisher.
China will go with what main establishments decide. That is how CPEC came into the picture. China realizes that it is business - nothing personal given China trades with India and USA as well for business reasons.

When it comes to strategy geopolitical interest, Pakistan has made its intention clear in regards to china/Russia/turkey/Iran. It is just matter of time.

Until then, General Bajwa is doing everything to ensure there is no sanction placed while secure big loan in the process as would khan too if he was in power regarding begging for loans.

That is the reason whenever a member of the scicilian mafia dies deep down somewhere in the heart it says, "acha hua".

That is the level of sympathy.

Back
Top Bottom