What's new

Vice Chief of Indian Air Force shoots himself

A person is hurt and people are trying hard to get some browny points. Real class!!
You gotta admit it is funny considering he isnt a civilian nor a simple officer!
Had it been some other country you would be rolling on the ground laughing so please enjoy :omghaha:

You gotta admit it is funny considering he isnt a civilian nor a simple officer!
Had it been some other country you would be rolling on the ground laughing so please enjoy :omghaha:

Maybe its a war Ritual nut shot.

Barbarosa and his men lit up their beards when charging.

Many tribes fought naked to scare the enemy.

Tell me man. Will you not be scared in a duel if the opposite rank charges you nloody balls bursting.

Have some feelings. Think of it as a case of khatna gone wrong.

Maybe its a war Ritual nut shot.

Barbarosa and his men lit up their beards when charging.

Many tribes fought naked to scare the enemy.

Tell me man. Will you not be scared in a duel if the opposite rank charges you nloody balls bursting.

Have some feelings. Think of it as a case of khatna gone wrong.
lolz ok

Now you can assume what the low professionalism standard of Indian armed forces @Dubious sir:sarcastic:

Last edited by a moderator:

Nope, I wouldn't do that. Finding pleasure in somebody's pain means stooping too low.

Not a person; a yellow belly. Probably shot himself as soon as he smelled action. Maybe the Indian army chief made him an offer he couldn't refuse? :dirol:

PDF Think Tank: Consultant huh?

Literally surprised to read such way to report or downplay a matter as such that too, involving VC level AF officer. Either, officer is way off to his professionalism or he might escaped an attempt to silence him. Well, the Rafale scam is like nightmare for Indian Government and that is not possible without involving AirForce top brass. It seems more of a case to silence possible whistle blower before it gets worst..

wow, conspiracy theory level 10000

Gun accidents are a common occurrence.

Literally surprised to read such way to report or downplay a matter as such that too, involving VC level AF officer. Either, officer is way off to his professionalism or he might escaped an attempt to silence him. Well, the Rafale scam is like nightmare for Indian Government and that is not possible without involving AirForce top brass. It seems more of a case to silence possible whistle blower before it gets worst. However, I wouldn't offend the professional that he was drunk.

He could have been trying to rape and got shot in his effort?

Back
Top Bottom